UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Little bit of Savage info...

jesse0409

Wanderer
Full English- Able to speak normal English
Broken English- Saying words incorrectly while mixing up vowels. Savages would say words/write them in game like they sound.

Mute- Uses emotes to speak
*Points at Stew then Points at Self*

Meaning they want soup or give them soup.

Attacking

You must respect all roleplayers at all times. We are in an alliance and you cant just go around trying to kill the Mayor or something like that. If you wish to battle someone please Party them first.

Training your character is 50% and 50% us or 100% you whichever you prefer. The Tribe is responsible for helping you.

The Tribe will also setup a day during the week for training. So you do not have to train your character alone.

Vlek

Sorceror
Look, I'm not trying to bash you, but throwing up a hasty thread doesn't count as a full language guide. Really, this information ought to be hosted on a website. Considering the minimal cost in doing so, there's really no excuse for not doing it. Your intentions are good, but it doesn't seem like you're understanding what ought to be done to get your idea off the ground.

YewGuards

Sorceror
I see your point in having a website for guild mates to use as a guide. However I would recommend using one of the many free guild template websites first. No reason to buy a domain and host fees until your member base picks up. Which it looks like it is doing so.