UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's Talk Game of Thrones *WARNING SPOILERS*

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I read the books and it pisses me off the show is now beyond/different than the last book and the next book will prob never be finished and George RR Tolkien Martin is laughing all the way to the bank. Fuck u george. I can't stay mad @ u HBO, ur good.

crikey

Sorceror
Was gonna post a pic of a "hodor" statue that was in front of the paragon fire demon room at brit gy, but its gone already :(

Tell me GMs: Did you put that in that spot as a way of saying "Hold the door" against the fire demon?
XD

Outkast KBR

Traveler
i thought arya's was killed in season 1 when she was attacked by joffrey, but i guess youre right hes mia

No she sent nymeria off, the one they killed was lady. It was Sansa's wofl.

So Nymeria and Ghost are alive for sure, BUT Shaggydog is alive and well I'm willing to put money on it. If you want me to discuss it let me know.

crikey

Sorceror
Fuck yeah I was pumped to see the hound again! He probably feels bad about failing to protect Arya. I think their time together dragged some humanity out of him

Maybe he will end up fighting his brother "the mountain"