UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's play a game! Compare a Demise player to a fictional character/historic figure

Mister Pink

Squire
Rules of the game:

Compare current/past players/staff members to characters from books, tv shows, movies, comics, or famous historic people. Provide an image and why you think they compare to this person, character. Make sure to tag them in the post so they see who they are being compared to. Keep it clean and in good fun. Only like a comment if you agree, not because you like the poster of the comment.

Prizes:
1st Prize- A Nightmare, (Cadillac of the UO world)
2nd Prize- a pair of butcher knives
3rd Prize- You're fired

Note: If the thread garners enough responses I'll create a describe guild thread in the same manner. This isn't off topic because it pertains to players/characters/staff members on Demise.

Mister Pink

Squire
I'll start:

@Downward Spiral - The collector. If you've seen his house you'll understand the comparison. Guy lives to collect shit.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
@royal kapero2 - Lu Bu : Great martial artist, and talented warrior. He would go in battle no matter if the odds were against him, and managed to win loads of important battles almost entirely by himself. Unfortunately he cannot be trusted, he has a short temper, and will betray you at any instant and without remorse if he feels he has anything to gain by it.

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
@royal kapero2 - Lu Bu : Great martial artist, and talented warrior. He would go in battle no matter if the odds were against him, and managed to win loads of important battles almost entirely by himself. Unfortunately he cannot be trusted, he has a short temper, and will betray you at any instant and without remorse if he feels he has anything to gain by it.

i see xin Zhao here