UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let's 1 vs 1

pete liv

Sorceror
i try to play after work but im on vacation now too hot to do concrete so i check in every couple hours if you guys still got aim or something ill re download it maybe we can get together again

crikey

Sorceror
Try banksitting on a red....might get an opponent with balls to attack

Logged on 2 nights ago and found a 1v1. I was lagging really bad I couldnt keep up when hed run away after burning his mana. After 5 minutes I said "fuck this honor shit", chucked a bola, then stabbed him to death with a DP warfork and blew hus brains out with explosive pots

Ill post the pic when I get home so we can all laugh at him

amtothepm

Knight
Try banksitting on a red....might get an opponent with balls to attack

Logged on 2 nights ago and found a 1v1. I was lagging really bad I couldnt keep up when hed run away after burning his mana. After 5 minutes I said "fuck this honor shit", chucked a bola, then stabbed him to death with a DP warfork and blew hus brains out with explosive pots

Ill post the pic when I get home so we can all laugh at him
post pic brah

crikey

Sorceror
90+% of her comments were from before you could even like a message though. Being a girl would have gotten her a hell of a lot more likes, regardless of what she posted rofl.

stoltz has no excuse.
Yeah I knew that lol

She still reads the forums: I bet she'll replylol