UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lack of humanity. My mind blasts, my heart hurts.

Darkarna

Sorceror
There's a big difference in good notoriety and bad.. Huge really.. Anyone can come into a small community like this and effortlessly become well known as someone that will make your stomach turn, ANYONE! It's easy..look where all the previous sick fuck forum trolls are now? Most of them are barely faint memories and Kevin will join them eventually.

If these posts boost up his ego that's fine lol the only posts I see here that might actually make him feel good are the ones claiming that were making him famous rofl.

I for one Love watching narcissistic Internet douche bags tripping over there Internet lies so I will continue to enjoy posting in his threads lol bring em on.

Agreed, yet he still get what he wants. It may be difficult to understand that some folks 'get' off on this type of thing, but he obviously does. This presents a scenario where he obviously controls and continues to do so, stop feeding the fire and eventually it will go out.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
No matter what the masses wouldn't go for that lol (SOMEONE will always reply to a silly troll thread friend or foe) I'd rather tear him down piece by piece and have some fun lol

Maybe you haven't received any Kevin the boy hate Pms but they are pure gold and "feed my fire" and reassure me that I'm effectively destroying him :p kind of amazing what a little dose of truth/reality can do to a compulsive liar.

Fides

Sorceror

Soul-Eater

Squire
I too at one point said that we should all ignore him, didn't really work so i kept flaming all the same. It is quite funny though just to see what kind of dumbass shit he says/claims.

Anastasia!

Traveler
Kevin wrote and shared a lovely poem with me last night on skype. It was a gem.

[2/11/2013 11:41:59 PM] Kevin the boy: "Time has passed, Reign went out of my mind for a while, but my soul is still accepting her essence.
Today I offer my heart to Anastasia, and my penis to Gracie."
[2/11/2013 11:42:23 PM] Kevin the boy: Im a poet

Kevin_the_boy

Wanderer
Kevin wrote and shared a lovely poem with me last night on skype. It was a gem.

[2/11/2013 11:41:59 PM] Kevin the boy: "Time has passed, Reign went out of my mind for a while, but my soul is still accepting her essence.
Today I offer my heart to Anastasia, and my penis to Gracie."
[2/11/2013 11:42:23 PM] Kevin the boy: Im a poet

Oh, that was only a verse, not really a poem.
Bradly the boy made a thread on my website forum about our lost loves (in his case, Keilani) and mine (Ana and Gracie). So that was only my reply with sort of poetic inspiration I posted there.