UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Krrios client

Lamar

Wanderer
Krrios client

I just got Krrios client and when i am in the game the crusor is really delayed.
I move my mouse and 1/2 sec later the crusor in uo moves..... is there a way to fix this?

Zilverz

Wanderer
Lamar said:
I just got Krrios client and when i am in the game the crusor is really delayed.
I move my mouse and 1/2 sec later the crusor in uo moves..... is there a way to fix this?

That happens to me sometimes. Try exiting the program completely ... once your back to the windows desktop ... bring up the windows task manager ... click on processes .... then highlight client.exe and end that process.... then relaunch your client.exe ..

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Lamar said:
hmm that didnt seem to work...... and my computer is fast enough belive me

Specs?

As for thread delays in the mouse cursor, I find it helps to defrag the drive Krrios' client is on, then increase the pagefile to like 1.5gig for min and max. Then clean up as many running processes as possible.