UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KmK's Turkey Hunt Event!

Fides

Sorceror
Between now and Thanksgiving (on certain announced days)...I will be releasing tamed beetles in the world named "turkey" (they will be released and not tame, so you may kill them without going grey).

This will start the Turkey Hunt event.

These "turkeys" (or beetles) will have a book in their pack with a code.

Upon finding these books with the codes in them, they will be allocated towards a certain prize.

Save these books in ur bank!

at the announcement of the end of the event, I will set aside a day to be available to turn in your books to me. If you are not available on that day, I will still accept them as long as you touch base with me and let me know so we can decide when to exchange book for gift.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and Happy Hunting

If you have prizes or gold you would like to donate towards this event please let me know as it would only make the event better and more prizes/turkeys available to hunt. Anyone on here that knows me, knows that I am well off enough and I will not keep anyones gold or items they donate towards the event. I have no reason for gold or items at this point

Also if you have nonbonded beetles you would like to donate for hunting please let me know...it would help out alot

AIM: bq 00

*** The Turkey Hunt Event has started as of Sunday 11/17 at 8pm CST ***

Please scroll down to future posts for more details

*** Thanks to Phoenix, Kdivers, Belial, Frank Sinatra, Project 7, kurgul, & rayn so far for donating towards the event! ***

Fides

Sorceror
thanks guys...ive had a few people already donate some good stuff! When u donate please let me know if you would like to receive credit with ur forum or playername in this thread, or if you would like to remain anonymous :)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
finally somebody who takes the time to do a real player run event, instead of some clowns doing a pixeldrop and scavenging their own items off the ground.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
finally somebody who takes the time to do a real player run event, instead of some clowns doing a pixeldrop and scavenging their own items off the ground.

see unlike you pepsi i can remain objective when it comes to stuff like this.

i may not like some of the guys in IP and we have our issues but when someone is putting their actual time in to do an event for the server i can look past all of that and compliment them and recognize that anytime someone does anything that draws activity away from brit bank and brit gy and gives people some excitement out of the norm for a little while, its never a bad thing.

you act as if that keep drop was the only thing i have ever done event wise, do a little research there buddy. end result is all the same, it bring people out and gives em something to do. how about you stop trashing other people's events (just because you don't like them) which is pretty petty and do something yourself. maybe more people would do events like KmK is doing.

Fides

Sorceror
*** The Turkey Hunt Event has started as of Sunday 11/17 at 8pm CST ***

There are a total of 10 turkeys out in the world right now and more to come.

There are NO turkeys:

in dungeons
IN towns or town guards.

Turkeys also do not decay being they are considered "grey monsters"

More turkeys will be added throughout the month.

when u find a turkey please aim me or contact me on skype w/ the prize #
so that I can account for how many turkeys are currently out in the world

AIM: bq 00

Happy hunting!

Fides

Sorceror
** As of 11/18 @ 9:40AM all 10 turkeys have been found for the day! Please check back as more will be released into the wild for hunting later this week! **

Fides

Sorceror
The Turkey Hunt event has RESUMED as of Thursday 11/21 8:20 PM CST !!!

10 more Turkeys have been "stuffed" (with a prize book) and released into the wild!

9 of them are in the DEEP depths of dungeons. 1 is outside of a dungeon sitting atop his special throne!

(some of these will be much more difficult to find this time then the last time, but the prizes ramp up from here!)

I will update this along the way with how many turkeys there are and also once all turkeys have been hunted!)

When you find a turkey please AIM me or Skype me with ur prize # so I can account for how many turkeys are left!

Happy Hunting and Happy Thanksgiving!

All turkeys have been found! More turkeys will be released into the wild next week!

drogonlord23

Sorceror
I've been unable to get ahold of you. but i did manage to get a book.
christiansellers is my skype and aim is christianuog.
Hope everything is well!

Fides

Sorceror
Sorry for the delay.

Just an FYI for everyone wondering: I've been very busy lately so haven't had time to organize.

There will be a final grand finale event. Rewards will be given out sometime next week (Probably thursday or Friday).

I own my own business and work full time, as well as have classes I take. Being its the end of the semester, it's a sprint to the finish. (In otherwords, Chaotically busy)

Sorry for the delay all, but rest assured I haven't forgotten about anyone :)

Fides

Sorceror
Today is the day for prize redemptions!

(sorry for the delay...but my dedication to studying got me a 4.0 this semester ;p)

Please see me in game and if im at my desk u can redeem ur prize.

If I don't respond I'm afk so please leave a message for me on skype or aim.

(btw...If your book gets stolen because u waited next to me herp derpedly with ur book in ur bag I can't help you :p)

I hope everyone enjoyed the event and look forward to doing futures :p