UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

kevin the boy

crikey

Sorceror
Would love for Kevin to come back and see this thread about him lol.
Someday, his curiosity will probably get him to at least read the forums for a minute. It seemed he spent some time on here in the past, so it's not outside the realm of possibility!

After reading all of this he would probably even log on!

uhuhuhuhuh, log

Fides

Sorceror
Shows how much you know... Tessa and Myself left when Mark started his own server. Nice attempt to bash her though, she was a great staff member.

Although a lot of players shit talked her, they shit talked every staff. That's the reason there is no loyal staff members that run UOG, that's also why this server took a shit in the first place.

i respectfully disagree, old friend...

Greed and staff corruption are what made the server take a shit (or at least led to it)... (and continued to take a shit)... for years...
Plenty of times seeing for myself... discussion at the high rollers table (back when the poker tables were at Brit Library)... coming from staff member's chars on their player accounts. Discussions persisting of gold spawning for poker table addictions, losses, mutual gains, 'bartering', etc...

A Large Towers value went from 1mil to 4 mil in roughly 8 months... Plenty of threads from concerned players with screenshots related to events... being deleted and those said forum accounts being banned.

This was long long ago... (over a decade ago, even)... but it was the seed to the "taking a shit" you speak of, my friend. This and many many other counts of various staff corruption/server pollution.

Edalon was my hero

Definitely ranks up there as one of my all time favorite players

Guy was THE MAN
edalon was the last real reason i had to play on this shard. all i was into at the end of playing was terrorizing noobs in edalons fashion. id take noobs on gate adventures of all kinds all inspired by his style.

gate blocking is small time. I'd rather KILL the vendor gater

As for your experience with EDALON, lol.....
He was clearly trying to rope you into a TRAP Melody, but obviously it didnt work out or he was gonna build your trust up first. See that's what he does....he makes you his pal then WHAAAPPPP, you're dead in the wyvern cavern, blocked from moving your ghost out, with no help//stuck left XD

Seen this time and time and time again
edalon was no scoundrel even though he gated noobs and other idiots to their impending doom he still had the heart to make friends and role play. essentially if you played nice with him he would make things interesting for you if you or give you a proper exit.