UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

kevin the boy

MelodyTFA

Squire
LOL he really targeted you?!? XD
I was half joking when I asked that....wow

and I don't know about your last statement Melody. Have you ever watched msnbc "how to catch a predator"?
Havnt watched that show, but if i remember right Kevin the boy talked a lot about urine and would stalk me at bank, blocking gates and stuff ( that does fit your style tho) And for eldaron i think i saw him 6month+ ago he was really into role play and was actualy fun to interact with

crikey

Sorceror
gate blocking is small time. I'd rather KILL the vendor gater

As for your experience with EDALON, lol.....
He was clearly trying to rope you into a TRAP Melody, but obviously it didnt work out or he was gonna build your trust up first. See that's what he does....he makes you his pal then WHAAAPPPP, you're dead in the wyvern cavern, blocked from moving your ghost out, with no help//stuck left XD

Seen this time and time and time again

crikey

Sorceror
Heres some funny black children in this video. LoL yellin at the guard "You gay! you gay!"
Love the reaction when the taser hits
ROFLMAO 3:30

MelodyTFA

Squire
what the fuck do you think I am black

i also pull out too if you were wondering
You and Felipe are the only 2 I dont get mad at for saying this kinda shit....Cuz unlike a lot of this people that hide behind the internet, you 2 would actualy say this stuff to women in real life lol

tech.

Sorceror
You and Felipe are the only 2 I dont get mad at for saying this kinda shit....Cuz unlike a lot of this people that hide behind the internet, you 2 would actualy say this stuff to women in real life lol

first of all you don't know me.

if I were to ever disrespect a woman like that in real life (if I were being serious, of course) it would have to be over some heavy shit.

second of all, i'm not some creepy faggot named felipe.

crikey

Sorceror
first of all you don't know me.

if I were to ever disrespect a woman like that in real life (if I were being serious, of course) it would have to be over some heavy shit.

second of all, i'm not some creepy faggot named felipe.
Ive heard rumors whispered in the past of Felipe being Kevin the boy

but I don't believe rumors

crikey

Sorceror
@amtothepm lives in the heart of dark country

Can't be too careful in Louisianna. Niggers down there will fuck yo shit up

Even worse to be a cracker in jail down there. Bubba will split you wide open and after trade you for a bag of oreo cookies