UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

kakakakakaka

notalent

Sorceror
Re: kakakakakaka

oh cool he was playin 6 months ago? i used to play w him back in like 04-08 all the time. i have his aim but havent seen him on in a while. his account with kakakakakaka got banned, though. one of his char names after that was Rowboat Joe.

havent talked to him in a while - we both stopped playin. can i get his skype info? i wanna see if its the same kaka if he ever gets on.

grape-soda

Sorceror

notalent;2142748 said:
oh cool he was playin 6 months ago? i used to play w him back in like 04-08 all the time. i have his aim but havent seen him on in a while. his account with kakakakakaka got banned, though. one of his char names after that was Rowboat Joe.

havent talked to him in a while - we both stopped playin. can i get his skype info? i wanna see if its the same kaka if he ever gets on.

It is the same, his skype is: kakaka1044

He was in Aurora Black correct?

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

grape-soda;2143501 said:
The real one didn't play an alchy dexxer...so I dunno who he's talking about.

I knew a kakakaka , he was alchy macer / faction ...

idk maybe that what he is talking about.

notalent

Sorceror

he had a few chars cant remember what his kakakakakaka was. i dont think either of them are the "real" one lol but i dont think the kaka i know was playin 6 months ago. he was playin from like 03-08.

his acct with kaka on it got banned though. one of his mains after that was named Rowboat Joe. we were in minax for a while, but we're most likely talkin about different guys.

notalent

Sorceror

Big C;2143692 said:
I ran with Kakakaka for a really long time... Him and A Silly Goose. Good times...

i remember Silly Goose. i played with kaka and son of wanker a lot though. and a few other people i cant think of right now. what was you char name(s)? Nuggz, Shady, zoo york, and Forty were my mains at the time