UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just joined

Outkast310

Wanderer
Just joined

hi I just signed up on the forums but not here or the website do I see anything pertaining what you need to put into razor or your login. file to login to server please help me thanks guys and god bless.

Re: Just joined

once you have UO and razor installed; all you need to do is start razor, and you will see a "welcome to razor" gump.

From the drop down menu at the bottom where it says "server" select "UOGamers: Hybrid (UOR)" hit okay, and you should be good to go!

its insta log-in; so no need to create an account anywhere; it makes one automatically for you.

Remember, here on Hybrid you are allowed up to 4 accounts, and you ARE allowed to use them all at once; just make sure you do not exceed 4 accounts.

Welcome to the shard, and feel free to post or PM me if you have any other questions!

jpowell52000

Sorceror
Re: Just joined

Welcome to Hybrid. If you do need and help or tips, just post in the forums, and most likely the vets of Hybrid will lend u a hand or items to help out.