UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just joined demise..

zdouche1

Wanderer
started in 97 with origins then ea then hybrid and was currently on UOF. but i really want my fc fcr lrc bushido ninja spellweaving i miss it. however im new here all to gether. can i get a guild willin to help start off a dude. i.e. if u loan me a shit lrc suit for trianing ill grind out a few k with it buy me one and return it with a favor... pm me here or in game name is ZDouche thanks toany kind heart out there willin to help a new server player start off.... or we could do a rent to own payment thing..ill lease your suit lol-

kolbycrouch

Knight
I can help you out with pieces, and help you get used to the pvm/pvp here. One thing you must know is that casting is a bit faster here than on OSI, and certain mechanics do not work exactly as they do on OSI, so some of the popular templates there, are not as viable here.

zdouche1

Wanderer
plz send me a PM on here and ill gi veu smy skype name if u are still willin gto help.. seings how i cant really get started earning or skilling till i get shit set up

Archon799

Sorceror
6 and your 7th is the a playable character.... or you can rock a character with .1 in smith and tailor to get a little extra :). It adds up over time

kgb

Squire
I can help you out with pieces, and help you get used to the pvm/pvp here. One thing you must know is that casting is a bit faster here than on OSI, and certain mechanics do not work exactly as they do on OSI, so some of the popular templates there, are not as viable here.

just curious
can you give some examples templates which doesnt work here?

kolbycrouch

Knight
just curious
can you give some examples templates which doesnt work here?

Dexxers mostly. Ninja's, Pure samurai dexxers, ABC archers, stealth archers. Pure mages, Pure necro mages. All of them are ok, but with how fast you can heal here. You either need to be able to combo huge, or have mortal strike, so you can prevent them from healing. For example, Dexxers and ABC archers can be crazy on osi, if you play mage here however, and get good at it, with good gear, you can pretty much prevent yourself from ever getting killed by one of these templates.