UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just an idea... jewelry box...

That Guy

Sorceror
I don't know about the rest of you, but one of my biggest annoyances in this game is meticulously going through my 100's of rings and braces. I swear sometimes aligning my mouse cursor over every ring in some of my bags makes my hand and wrist sore....

So I wondered... Using the same basic idea of a bod book, would it be possible to script a box that held jewelry and presented it's contents in a table form so people could look through their jewelry in a page by page format?

I have dabbled in scripting for many years myself and was wondering if anyone has ever given this idea some thought before?
If this jewelry box was an item in the donation store, I would surely donate to get one...
What thoughts do you all have?

=]

psz

Administrator
Coding something like that probably would't be too hard. The better question is why hasn't EA added it :-P

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Better idea is why does someone hold onto hundreds of jewels? quit being a packrat and throw some junk away. maybe a new player would like it.

mytilus

Sorceror
much like you hear in those iphone commercials.... there's a script for that

you can search all open containers for 'x' #property or you can scan all items and create a file to import in spreadsheet format... try the easyuo website for what you seek