UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a fair warning for anyone buying gold from Milliar!

Kingllama

Knight
Sad to say... i just heard that wiku was scammed out of $65 from Ugly Boy aka Pulp aka Miles Logan aka Taylor Conrad..... sick
Would you be able to give further story? I'd like to hear more so what happen though cause Pulp has been quite very honest as of late. I wonder what happen.

Maharajji

Sorceror
If you know a nicer way to respond to a guy that just told me he would fuck my wife... please let me hear it. Btw theres nothing more rl... than a man fucking someone up because they fuck with their family.. So i can take the meaning of fucking "Badass" to a whole new level.

There is no winning on internet forums.

There is only trolling.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Would you be able to give further story? I'd like to hear more so what happen though cause Pulp has been quite very honest as of late. I wonder what happen.
Pretty much you will that people pick who and who not to scam, this is common with many people. Wiku was really upset and basically anounced that Ugly Boy aka Pulp, scammed him out of $65. Not good for him cause he just finishing school and money is tight, and he chose to spend some of his extra money on gold for hybrid. I just felt really bad for the guy and thought everyone should have a warning before they get scammed as well.

Pretty much you will that people pick who and who not to scam, this is common with many people. Wiku was really upset and basically anounced that Ugly Boy aka Pulp, scammed him out of $65. Not good for him cause he just finishing school and money is tight, and he chose to spend some of his extra money on gold for hybrid. I just felt really bad for the guy and thought everyone should have a warning before they get scammed as well.

Bro, I can't afford the morning after pill for your wife! spot me 100?

If you know a nicer way to respond to a guy that just told me he would fuck my wife... please let me hear it. Btw theres nothing more rl... than a man fucking someone up because they fuck with their family.. So i can take the meaning of fucking "Badass" to a whole new level.

You probably just saying this in anger but if you actually did what you threatened, that would probably be a felony or get yourself killed. Especially if it's an open carry state and the guy is in fear for his life because of you threatening him on the Internet. If you are twice his size and charge him or try to do a physical altercation then he might be in his rights to whip out his gun and shoot ya.

Just take it like it is, some troll trying to get a rise out of you and just ignore and don't reply to him.

You probably just saying this in anger but if you actually did what you threatened, that would probably be a felony or get yourself killed. Especially if it's an open carry state and the guy is in fear for his life because of you threatening him on the Internet. If you are twice his size and charge him or try to do a physical altercation then he might be in his rights to whip out his gun and shoot ya.

Just take it like it is, some troll trying to get a rise out of you and just ignore and don't reply to him.

I wish I could downvote you, go post on facebook man this shit has no business here.

Scrub

If you know a nicer way to respond to a guy that just told me he would fuck my wife... please let me hear it.
let's think about this for a second.

1) what if she were fucking him? Would you still be upset?
2) if not 1, but he still had his way with her, how would you feel?
3) is it rape if she can't say no?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Sad to say... i just heard that wiku was scammed out of $65 from Ugly Boy aka Pulp aka Miles Logan aka Taylor Conrad..... sick
Wiku was really upset and basically announced that Ugly Boy aka Pulp, scammed him out of $65..
So for some reason I was dragged into this mess by a message from Wiku. Feeling bad I took it upon myself to get involved and figure out what happened between them. I asked the basic questions, have you trolled eachother, previous transactions, blah blah. Everything checked out which was very confusing, it seemed so out of place. They both were basically saying the other guy was crazy. Something wasn't right, so I reserved judgement.

Long story short, Ugly was convinced that he gave him the gold. Wiku was convinced he did not receive the gold. Wiku was right, he didn't receive the gold, but it was b/c Ugly recalled w/o checking the box. Stupid mistake, slight overreaction.

Ugly-Side

[2/2/2015 9:26:16 PM] Pepsi: hmm I don't know
[2/2/2015 9:26:21 PM] Pepsi: I think I'ma just stayout of this one
[2/2/2015 9:26:28 PM] Pepsi: but I will say if you did in fact do anything fishy
[2/2/2015 9:26:34 PM] Pepsi: I would highly suggest making it right with him
[2/2/2015 9:26:39 PM] Pepsi: b/c why ruin a good thing, ya know :p
[2/2/2015 9:26:50 PM] Pepsi: but I'm not taking sides, both people don't really make much sense or convince me haha
[1:14:06 AM] Ugly Boy: wow dude i feel like a dick
[1:14:06 AM] Ugly Boy: so check it out.... i checked the transfer box and recalled out.. he never checked it back lol gold fell into my backpack
[1:14:40 AM] Pepsi: haha no shit
[1:14:51 AM] Pepsi: I had a feeling something just wasn't adding up to me haha

Wiku-Side

[2/2/2015 9:26:10 PM] Pepsi: yeah that's funky man
[2/2/2015 9:27:07 PM] Pepsi: basically what I told him
[2/2/2015 9:27:15 PM] Pepsi: what I can't really take sides here
[2/2/2015 9:27:30 PM] Pepsi: because both people's stories don't really add up to me, and I'm not invested in it at all
[2/2/2015 9:27:42 PM] Pepsi: but I told him if he did indeed do anything fishy, it would be in his best interest to make it right with you.
[2/2/2015 9:28:19 PM] Pepsi: to me it's so gay that people scam for RL $ on this game, that's just low, but I'm innocent until proven guilty type
[1:14:21 AM] wiku: hey man
[1:14:21 AM] wiku: ended up being a mistake
[1:14:27 AM] wiku: between me and ugly boy
[1:14:59 AM] Pepsi: sweet man that's good to hear
[1:15:06 AM] Pepsi: now you two can kiss and make up :D
[1:15:09 AM] wiku: heheh

Crisis averted, all is well in Sosaria for these two :)

-rhythm-

Sorceror
Unfortunately, I can confirm this. I saw him spamming at the poker tables while other Turkish players laughed about it.

This definitely alters the way I'll be doing business with players from Turkey from here on out, man. Sad that one bad apple has to ruin the whole bunch.

Thanks for posting this for public knowledge.

i've gotton scammed by a white dude befor, so like should that one bad apple ruin it for every white person?
your sir, are retarded.

Neppg

Sorceror
i've gotton scammed by a white dude befor, so like should that one bad apple ruin it for every white person?
your sir, are retarded.
Just take a walk on a busy shopping street in Istanbul and do the same in NYC/DC and compare the amount of scam artists approaching you, then post results! (Also include the information of how many of the con artists in NYC were caucasian.)

Last edited:

Shini

Page
shini is a retard i hope he gets cancer from all that blue hair dye