UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just a fair warning for anyone buying gold from Milliar!

Neppg

Sorceror
Saw Milliar laughing at some innocent dude today for scamming his $50 RL money. So he basically confessed and made fun of it in front of an audience that he scammed someone's 50 bucks.

Sounds like he's not too trustworthy, even his profile reads "yes I scammed the whole shard".

He scammed me a few years back but I didn't know his illegal activities reached over to the real world too, I wonder if this kid even knows he's committing a crime.

Glad I haven't yet made business with him. Please be careful when buying from Milliar.

If someone saw this incident feel free to back me up.

Neppg

Last edited:

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
If someone saw this incident feel free to back me up.

Unfortunately, I can confirm this. I saw him spamming at the poker tables while other Turkish players laughed about it.

This definitely alters the way I'll be doing business with players from Turkey from here on out, man. Sad that one bad apple has to ruin the whole bunch.

Thanks for posting this for public knowledge.

Neppg

Sorceror
This definitely alters the way I'll be doing business with players from Turkey from here on out, man. Sad that one bad apple has to ruin the whole bunch.

Exactly what I was thinking. I knew the Turkish players were troll -like rude; but laughing and supporting their fellow country man for committing a theft?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Exactly what I was thinking. I knew the Turkish players were troll -like rude; but laughing and supporting their fellow country man for committing a theft?
Yeah man it's all fun and games until somebody gets scammed for actual money. Scamming someone for some pixels in game is different, but doing so via paypal is a crime. Just low, dude. I've had great experiences with a Turkish player but I will look at him different because of this, as he was one laughing in support.

Shini

Page
Honestly i always thought that was kinda odd how the staff seem
to support selling gold now when at one point it was a serious bannable offense.

No wonder these kind of threads are so common nowdays.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Honestly i always thought that was kinda odd how the staff seem
to support selling gold now when at one point it was a serious bannable offense.

No wonder these kind of threads are so common nowdays.
Eh, there was a black market for it and players were doing it anyway. There are a lot of really honest sellers out there. I am honest with people that I don't offer the lowest price but I try to offer the highest reliability and trust. This is only the 2nd thread so far since they've started it, which is actually pretty damn impressive IMO. But, I feel ya dawg.

Guidoglop

Wanderer
tis true i just thought he was a good guy he didn't scam wiku or cashlete i guess because they were friends but i was refered to him and shoulda known when he was selling 30m at 50 bucks...

TRADE MAN

Squire
If allowed, i believe it would be a good thing for us to make a thread of trustworthy Sellers/Buyers. The gold selling/buying is at eacvh or our own risk of course, but would be nice to have a thread people may use as reference. Its sad that this sort of thing takes place. As for people buying gold LISTEN UP!! When something sounds to good to be true.... it IS! Same as irl... in my work i have to put in several bids to get a big job. They usually only invite 10 contractors at a time to bid on big projects... they always kick out the low bid. So if someone is selling dirt cheap, its A SCAM! I sell gold at $3.5 per, isnt the cheapest but i have one of the best reps on the game. I don't need to make $$ from this game. Only reason i ever sell is to compensate for what i spend myself, just to make me feel better. If i win in poker, I may sell some. If i lose.... Ill buy some. Even if im too expensive, you may contact me to find a trustworthy seller. I dont just give my gold away because i still love the game and i love my gold. skype xxwedgexx84

thanks- Wedge

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
5 Tips for RL transactions in UO

1. If you don't trust the seller, GET THE GOLD/ITEM FIRST.
2. If they don't want to do (1), then find someone who will.
3. If nobody will do (1 or 2), then find someone with a good reputation and references.
4. If you can't find (1, 2, or 3), then kill ettins and cylcops.
5. You can skip (1, 2, 3, and 4) by Donating direct to Ryan McAdams, he has a pretty decent reputation here. :)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
i still love the game and i love my gold.

sorry wedge <3

Kingllama

Knight
5 Tips for RL transactions in UO

1. If you don't trust the seller, GET THE GOLD/ITEM FIRST.
2. If they don't want to do (1), then find someone who will.
3. If nobody will do (1 or 2), then find someone with a good reputation and references.
4. If you can't find (1, 2, or 3), then kill ettins and cylcops.
5. You can skip (1, 2, 3, and 4) by Donating direct to Ryan McAdams, he has a pretty decent reputation here. :)
Another tip is to do small transactions first. Never risked more than what you think is okay risking.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Sad to say... i just heard that wiku was scammed out of $65 from Ugly Boy aka Pulp aka Miles Logan aka Taylor Conrad..... sick

TRADE MAN

Squire
Id have to say... gold is easy to obtain but some of the items on donation store is just unreal. If you havent seen it, you must check it out.

Cossi

Traveler
There is another thing to consider (also If it seems incredible, but it's the truth). Over than half the population online doesn't know/read the forum...probably until it gets scammed...