UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Joining shard query

Joining shard query

I assume this shard will be open like uog is? I've been trying to connect all morning and can't get past the verifying screen ;P If I need to sign up like rebirth let me know where, thnx.

Jahn

Kush-demise

Wanderer
Hey,

I have been playing all day so its 100% open :)
You should find the link to connect at UOgateway.
Look for "UO Gamers: Demise"

Nope, on from uo gateway and it still sets at "verifying account" .. 10 minutes now ;P According to uo gateway ip is 67.15.74.69 port 2593, so I assume that is correct..

R

Ryan

It's not a problem on the server end that I can tell. It looks to me that everything is working fine here.

DragMZ

Wanderer
I had the same problem but it was only when i've tried to connect with Razor. UOGateway works fine for me.

Well, I think I just screwed this system ;P updated uo,uo gateway, and razor. Now uog tells me it can't create a login.cfg for this shard but uo gamers still works (but without razor for some odd reason). I'm done till I get home and have time to mess with it.

I've been having problelms too. Every time I try to connect to Demise using the IP in UOGateway, I get connected to the Hybrid server instead.

I have to use UOGateway to connect, which sucks. I'd rather just use Razor.

For to clarify, whats the IP to put into Razor to connect to Demise?