UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I've been blocked, but I have a question...

sick puppy

Wanderer
I've been blocked, but I have a question...

I was at the bank repeating many times that someone was scamming and that it was in peoples' best interest to not listen to him and go into his gate, albeit in a slightly vulgar manner... but i was to my knowledge nowhere near the "no-spamming" areas. I didn't so much as get a warning.

Anyway, I was just wondering as, according to the no-spamming signs, will I be banned for just 24 hours? - I'm confused on this because I didn't think I was in that area... I would just like to know, maybe from an admin, if this is the case - I have worked quite hard for the items and gold on my account.

Thank you in advance ....

goatballs

Wanderer
Re: I've been blocked, but I have a question...

Next time you might wanna listen to the person Warning you to stop. Also yes it is for 24hrs.

Re: I've been blocked, but I have a question...

i got banned aswell... apparently you have to wait 1 minut befor saying anything again....

i wish somone would mabey.. give us some clear rules insted of just pointing to a fucking sign that says dont spam and instantly banning people...

i wasnt fucking spaming i was buying stuff...i wasnt holding down Ctrl Q....

so banshee, insted of just spending all your time banning everyone, try writing up some rules that clearly state what is and what is not spaming....