UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Item's I removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Item's I removed.

All of the Krrios, Ryan, Fallon, Irina, Online Robes/Cookies crap.

These items werent deleted to "FUCK PLAYERS" as some of you seem to think.

UO Gamers Hybrid is approaching its hardware LIMITATIONS AGAIN.

We are working on bringing the item counts down.

These vanity items are NOT good for the shard.... AT ALL.

I know that some of you lost some items that were worth a bunch of cash. However those of you who lost them will be happy to know... we will be having a much more interesting rare system coming soon to a container near you.

I don't feel bad about deleting these items, and I'm sure that we will have one or two players that will NOT like this, but from time to time I am forced to make decisions like this.

For those of you who are not going to rage, and can just HANDLE THE FACT that this is a virtual item, and doenst mean a damn thing and will continue to support us... thanks.

For those of you who paged "I hope you die cock sucker" or "I am going to fuckign shoot your mother" or "I am going to kill your wife" bullshit, I hope you all grow up. This is a virtual world and these items are NOT important.

Thanks,
Ryan

R

Ryan

Re: Item's I removed.

BTW if you have concerns feel free to PM me on the forum with "Im angry I lost my vanity trammy items" as the subject. If your subject isnt correct it will get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.