UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Is it just me or ?

RaRae

Page
Or are all the updates making hybrid into the other server out there that everyone plays?

So the plan to bring players here is to copy another server?

YewGuards

Sorceror
Or are all the updates making hybrid into the other server out there that everyone plays?

So the plan to bring players here is to copy another server?
I'm confused, there a few servers out there that a lot of people play on. There is one in particular that copies the rest of the servers and has an owner that rages on reddit weekly. I think Hybrid is more of sleeping tech giant that is finally awake and competing again.

Last edited:

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Gold-valorite war hammers hit people to 10%. What more do you need? One that lightinings on crushing blows for one shots ? Just throw a pot.

I do, that's what happens when I have shitty service on my phone, it doesn't load the quote till I finish typing lol, read between the lines, biatch.

tech.

Sorceror

i did the math,

and I found out that ur gay @Vizeroth

Vizeroth

Sorceror
A bunch of dice are rolled every time a war hammer connects. The chances of hitting someone to 10% with the best possible war hammer (does the newb not have strength potions?) are quite low, so let's not pretend like it's the norm. In fact, out of 84 recorded crushing blows against AR equal to invul leather, my highest damage was only 57. So, if there's a 25% chance for a crushing blow, and a 50% chance to land a hit (less if the rumors are true that Mark made defensive wrestling equate to 110% skill), that means that out of 672 swings of my hammer, I didn't get a single hit that would have brought someone even close to 10% health.

Before you're tempted to say "well, not everyone wears invul!" without realizing that even fewer people use a valorite war hammer, I'll also point out that even against a completely naked person, the average crushing blow damage was only about 68 over 63 crushing blows.

Things in the field differ a bit considering that armor breaks over time, but testing for that sort of thing is much more impractical. Hopefully they reveal the combat values and formulas at some point so we can figure these things out.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
Ive insta-killed naked players(not noobs. Im pretty sure they had 100str) with one supreme vanq crushing blow and one explode pot. Its rare but it happens. When it does its actually startling XD

I love when fighting a mage when they cast reactive armor. Thats when I start casting WEAKENs on them. Once that reactive armor wears off, funny things happen sometimes