UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Interactive Menus

Phr3d13

Page
Interactive Menus

For some reason i have to hold shift when i click on someone to get the interactive menu to come up, any ideas on how i get it back to the default?

Mara

Knight
Re: Interactive Menus

For razor/normal client you could try going to Options, Interface tab(Mouse), and uncheck Hold Shift for Context Menus. I think that is the one that handles that. If that doesn't work, try the Pop-up Help tab(Exclamation Point) and toggle the Use Tool-tips setting. Pretty sure it is the Hold Shift setting though.

Hit Okay after switching. I think Apply just saves it for the current session while Okay sets it permanently, but I could be wrong. You could also hit Apply then Okay to be sure too it sticks too.

Addicted

Disciple

Just to clarify, hitting apply saves the setting and keeps the window open. Okay will save the settings and close the window.

Phr3d13

Page

Damn, i did it the hard way. I found the actual cfg file and copy-pasted from a character that worked right.