UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Inscrption

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: inscription resist bonus

You need GM Magery to get the first 8 circles of reflect. Otherwise, the formula seems to be

Magery Circles = 8 * (displayed Magery skill/100)
Inscription Circles = 7 * (displayed Inscription skill/100)

There is some rounding that appears to occur, so you always want to test how many circles of reflect you have before you go out and PVP, if you are taking partial amounts in Magery or Inscription.

I have a few characters without resist that work ok. It's a weakness, but as long as you know how to deal with it or what spell damage you can't afford to take it's ok. Potions help alot too. Dueling though is pretty much out of the question with no resist though.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/251967/

To my knowledge there is no longer a magery requirement for inscribe, besides having enough magery to cast he spell. But I believe there is a new formula that is entirely dependent on your inscription and a base constant of 8 circles.(would be nice to get staff to prove/disprove this!) If I remember correctly at about 55 or so Inscribe you get 12 circles worth of magic reflect, at GM you get 16.