UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*IMPORTANT* Advanced Notice REBIRTH

Seethe-hybrid

Interest Game Master
*IMPORTANT* Advanced Notice

Those of you whome frequent the IRC chatroom (#rebirth on irc.runuo.com,) will already be aware that big changes are afoot for UO Gamers: Rebirth. I'm now extending that knowledge onto the forums, as an advanced notice so people may prepare..

* Rebirth is NOT shutting down! We are the only Pre-T2A free shard, and we will remain open. Our population has began to rise since my return, and I will do my damned hardest to keep it rising and to pull together the fantastic work of Zippy, Ryan, and all the other behind the scenes crew, so that you, the players, can enjoy your world.

* Rebirth's official website will be changing! This is a big move, we will no longer be a part of www.uogamers.com, instead we will have our own site, with our own forums, and so on. I know this might be daunting but I assure you this is a positive step for the shard and for you all.

* Rebirth is not a Roleplay-only shard. Rebirth is not a PvP-only shard. We are one of the extremely few shards, perhaps the only shard, that offers the same balance as the original servers once did. Supported Roleplay and unrestricted PvP. You're the players, you decide how you live your lives.

I thank all of those who stay on board our mighty fine ship whilst we sail through this passage, and I believe the end result will justify it all.

Kindest regards!

R

Ryan

Seethe,

Thank you for all of your hard work, it is appreciated!

Ryan

Willis-

Wanderer
Even though I don't play on Rebirth it's great to see you guys still supporting it and I hope it pays off for you. I've definetly noticed it being talked about more around the place so I hope the population continues to grow for you guys.

Good work!