UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Im SO gonna get laid aka GET TO F*CK TEH P*SSY

Aveit

Wanderer
Re: Im SO gonna get laid aka GET TO F*CK TEH P*SSY

19 and had my fair shares of sexing. To be honest, I couldn't be bothered waiting for the one. Rather just waited for some

What is this "sex" you speak of?

I have a bandaind on my pointer finger, makes it extremely HARD to type...
[e cry

Lynyrd

Knight

Rambone said:
are you by chance religious?
What does it matter weather he is religious or not? You don't have to be religious to see something like sex as an important and holy thing not to be taken lightly. Just because you won't stick your love-muscle in anything that moves doesn't mean you are a holier-than-thou Bible-beater.

Is nothing sacred?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Lynyrd said:
What does it matter weather he is religious or not? You don't have to be religious to see something like sex as an important and holy thing not to be taken lightly. Just because you won't stick your love-muscle in anything that moves doesn't mean you are a holier-than-thou Bible-beater.

Is nothing sacred?

I didn't say it mattered if he was religious or not. The reason for my asking is that religious families are more likely to try and instill a moral code in their children, corresponding to their particular religious beliefs. I'm sure all parents try to do it, but the kids who grow up with religion being a driving force in their life are more likely to embrace that code well beyond childhood.

Because you (generalization) believe sex to be holy DOES NOT make it so, nor does it mean that those with a less conservative view of sex have no values. It's all a matter of perspective, and what you grew up believing.

top notch

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:

Is nothing sacred?
fuck that sacred shit its been going on forever.. everyone does it.. it feels good.. HAVEING WILD CRAZY SEX IS AWSOME ESPECIALY WHEN YOUR ALL DRUNK AND YOU JUST MET THE PERSON! AND ITS UNPROTECTEDhehe