UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm Robin Hood!

pimpineasy

Sorceror
lmao, some newish player only has 5kk he play on an off 3 months is hard to spawn with shit runic peices & low server pop. yet all you fuckin carebears cry about my wood every morning, so you can 25/7 afk get your pvp and pvm perfect weapons more easily and use some pansy pigments to dress up like a powerranger. fuck hypocritical 30yr old script kiddes. ill fight u in my marty suit.

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
25/7? I hope you get your way opy. I will be rich quick. I can't believe he called Vander rich... The richest player in any of your threads is the only one assisting you in your "legal" spawn endeavors. From my experience with this player it's because it will greatly benefit him. Maybe he will get more time with the wife and kids because of your "fix." Probably less, though, because he will have to check spawns more to make sure KoV gets a tier 2 raid and quits. If you couldn't finish a spawn with taskmasters and serpents fangs, I must once again ask you to look in the mirror to find the one at fault. Learn to play the game. Less forums and more game. Gogogo!!!

pimpineasy

Sorceror
I'd cry about your morning wood, too. ;)
@Shallan

Alhimikut

Sorceror
The idea of a champion spawn is that only the worthy and prepared may face him... you cannot expect to go to a place that needs high area damage with completely wrong characters that do poor single target dmg and expect to progress fast and without troubles... Adapt or leave noob!
The fact that OSI may or may not have complied to requests of noobs like you only so that they can pay the fee and not cry doesn't mean that a free shard will. Leave !

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Wow so that was your char that released a dragon on me an an idoc out side of vesper right after i recalled in and when I told you I was not afk you accused me of scripting. What a fucking douche bag no wonder u roll with opywang now.
you cant handle a WW without a cu? i can tank that shit with 40 resist. your some wiener who cast reveal. huh? for 3 hours bored. or maybe your quad client i dont care risk for reward mate.

Last edited:

Vander Nars

Sorceror
you cant handle a WW without a cu? i can tank that shit with 40 resist.
My point is iv never even met you in game nor had any issue with you, I was not afk and you didnt even check before you release a pet on me. Im not even that annoyed by the released pet, its the fact that after I told you that im not afk you accused me of scripting and ran off like some douche bag.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
vesper my city i run that shit everyday and id kill those dicks who like to use my bank trash with they afk macros if i could. go watch the idoc thread with your powerranger suit.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
The factory up in my hood! with a afk mining suit that better then mine. omg pimpin has no tree hack... what a scrubb!!
#martysuit

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited: