UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm Robin Hood!

Just consider me as Robin Hood! The Rich want to rob the poor, and I am here to rob the rich to give to the poor!

Robin Hood is here fellas! I will make sure all the poor receive fairly! I will make sure the spawn are fix right for you! I will make sure you get your reward fairly!

As a leader of KoV I've started a spawn guild doing nothing, but spawn. I started out everybody with a fencer, and a task master, or serpent fang just to do spawn thinking the 100% poison area will do the job. It did not work! We had 5 players working around the clock decked out 45% defense chance, and 45% hit chance all 70 resist gears spawning as hard as we can, and we're not able to do the spawn as effective as we thought it would. We're perplexed and shocked how insane the spawn was we thought the game master was playing tricks with us resetting the spawn to prevent us from getting any thing at the spawn.

I found out that they purposely made the spawn hard for economic reason! I will tell ya'll that this is evil what they are doing it's pure evil! The poor, the smaller guild cannot do spawn it's made for the rich only!

I will tell y'all one thing I am Robin Hood! I will fight till they get it fixed right for all of us to get our reward fairly!

mantorras

Sorceror

Can we skip to the part where he gets dysentery due to poor hygienic standards in that period of English history and dies alone in a forest?

I did honesty google to see if Robin Hood dies in the end cause I don't want to die lol.

Demise can go screw themselves I ain't dying for demise haha....

I know everyone thinks this its funny and all but this mother fucker has some serious mental issues that been to be address before something bad happens.

Rich player spotted!

Why don't you want to play the game fairly, or let other player play the game fairly as well? If you read what I said in the first post it clearly said 45% hit chance, and 45% defense chance cannot even spawn even with 5 players. Does that not tell you that there is something going on?

What are you defending? Tell us what are you trying to protect? Are you trying to protect the economic, and keeping it a high price? Are your trying to keep the power scrolls price high?

Tell us why you want to exploit the server to prevent players from doing spawn can you tell us? I would love to hear your reason for it.

Last edited:
use that suit with 45 hci/dci and put it on a sampire with whirlwind weapon and you can solo spawns easy. Also the player base has nothing to do with making changes, staff does. Most people except you/most of your guild find spawns to be extremely easy already and is the reason most people do not care if they get changed or not. Posting in the Bugs and Fixes section might possibly get something changed but complaining in general discussion everyday about something nearly everyone else finds easy is not gonna help you.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Rich player spotted!

Why don't you want to play the game fairly, or let other player play the game fairly as well? If you read what I said in the first post it clearly said 45% hit chance, and 45% defense chance cannot even spawn even with 5 players. Does that not tell you that there is something going on?

What are you defending? Tell us what are you trying to protect? Are you trying to protect the economic, and keeping it a high price? Are your trying to keep the power scrolls price high?

Tell us why you want to exploit the server to prevent players from doing spawn can you tell us? I would love to hear you reason for it!
You do know that I have nothing to do with the admins who make decision for his shard? I play by the same rules as you, im just not utterly fucking useless like you.

Yea guys I'm working on it, and already posting it in the unhandling report.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/603261/

Check this video out I know it's not good enough, but this is enough to show y'all how badly our spawn is screwed. OSI started out 4 candles, and it take 90 kills for one red skulls while Demis start out with freaky zero, and it take 250 kills per red candle which is a total rip off lol.

I counted 18 kills per white candles here avg 90 kills per red skulls on OSI.
https://youtu.be/Hca-tmyIwlQ

I counted 46 kills per white candles avg 230 kills per red skulls on Demis.
https://youtu.be/L6Sp2V0OBE8

Alhimikut

Sorceror
i put 45hci 45 dci on my blacksmith and cant spawn properly...even with other 5 blacksmiths... god damn spawn needs me to kill 10 mobs instead of 1 to get artie.... god damn arty chance only 20% instead of 90%.. that's so unfair.. i have to get off my wheelchair and actually make efforts.. FUUUUUU Demis!!!!

Bama

Bug Huntress

You kill 14 you check the alter there isn't a white candle
You kill 9 more and go back to the alter and there is a white candle

So when did the white candle pop Opy? The answer is you don't know because you don't know when or if that "active" spawn reverted on you.The timer on the spawn is always ticking on an active spawn whether you are there or not.On an active spawn the timer does not start when the 1st monster is killed

White candle 2 pops after 14 kills from you showing us candle number 1. But since we don't know at which kill the 1st white candle popped the 2nd kill count is suspect at best

White candle 3 pops after you kill 16 more but like candle number 2 we don't know exactly how many kills it took to pop that candle

White candle 4 pops after you kill 17 and this one may be the accurate one of the 4.Though you claim you counted

My only question is why didn't you kill more to get the 5th red candle because you may have finally had 1 kill count correct for 1 candle

Go back and and work the spawn to 1 white candle and stop killing
As soon as that candle disappears you start counting your kills because the timer and the spawn both reset

my idea of fun... go fuck yourself with this carebear bullshit you keep talking about... making spawns easier is a joke.. if you dont want to min/max your char for certain situations dont bitch about sucking ass in those situations.

There is a different between making the spawn easier, and making the spawn legal. All I am asking for is to fix the spawn to be legal for normal player to play in there cause right now we're not able to do them normally. The spawn is way too rigged, and it's near impossible to complete them, they take way to long to finish, and it's not up to code with OSI. The spawn on demis is four time harder than what it is intentionally to be.

You're far from normal.

Is it because I refuse to play the rigged spawn the way it's meant to be played? Why can't we just pick what we want to spawn with, and why do we have spawn with a spell weaver?

If they would just fix the spawn none of us would have to use a spellweaver we can go on any class, and do the spawn, and this is the way OSI meant it to be.

Overall this is not the point the whole point is why do we have to kill 2,500 extra spawn than what OSI have? Why do we need to have that many it not necessary to have that many, and it's just making the spawn more difficult, and the reward slimmer.

Ortiz

Sorceror
The people who run demise are not bound by law to do anything. Champ spawns have been completed for many years without problems even before sw became a factor. You can not force them to make any changes. No changes need to be made. I don't care about prices of replicas or scrolls. I'm not trying to keep anything for myself. I don't want to kill 200 mobs at a spawn and pop a champ. Sounds even more boring than I find spawns to be already.