UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

if you are on for a handout tonight for thanksgiving think of this.

Code Blue

Knight
About 250k people are working their ass off just to save you 30-50 percent on something that you don't need to begin with.

And I'm sure 20 or so that play won't be a part of your fun either due to this fact

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
And 10 of them will die trampled by crazy shoppers trying to get their hands on the best deal possible as fast as possible.

About 250k people are working their ass off just to save you 30-50 percent on something that you don't need to begin with.

And I'm sure 20 or so that play won't be a part of your fun either due to this fact
about 100% of people work to afford you services for your daily livings. If having people work hard for discounts is such a terrible thing for you, then you can take your liberal commie ass back to the soviet union, cuz this right here is the land of the free baby!

Code Blue

Knight
"You services " typical signs of a sheep. Ever notice why they put barricades up to guide you in the direction you need to go.

Lol here is the type of grammar you can read without suffering brain damage.

Fag the first time in the morning and evening of the best of luck with your own home and Garden Inn at least one person to talk to me. the only one of those who want 4G. . the only one fag the same time on the other hand is the best way to get the best way to get to the right to your site law enforcement

Haha you are part of the "two party"

It speaks volumes of how you are just another sheep in the herd
you call me the sheep yet you can't make up intellectual thoughts on your own. I bet you'd like to quote me things from your recent sociology class huh.

The real world will wake you up when you realize liberalism is for fairies and jokes.

You're gay, m8.