UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Idoc timers - heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn't

Sorceror
please allow me to be the first to say thanks to the staff or to whoever its supposed to go to for the fucked up timezones and hours and that it fucked up the idocs. Why, you ask? Quite simple... I invested absolutely no time into timing this idoc, got on today and decided to go to it just to see what was up, waited approx. 1 hour, it dropped and I made a little over 100 mill in items. Im cool with it. Sorry to you guys who spent countless hours timing and skipping dinner with your family but... Thats what you get for not playing enough UO. Next time you'll know not to ever log off for stupid things like sleep, spending time with family and other nonsense.

LMAO?!?!?! I'm not mature enough to be part of the staff here. With so many whiners i'd be relieved of my "job" anyhow when I deleted or banned people for whining about lost time and fake items. Ryan you're the man!

Status
Not open for further replies.