UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I guess all the good players really have left ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
Killed a fletcher and a couple jerkoff thieves too.

I felt kinda bad killing the fletcher and seeing all the aarow makng stuff on his body ;/

Guy must be really hurting if he's makng his own aarows ;(

Ive decided to stash an aarow commodity deed on my beetle. Next fletcher I PK will get it dropped onto his corpse

crikey

Sorceror
With a gun .
Or a knife XD

My buddy showed me a news story last night. Apparently there was a rare pokemon behind a stop n shop...some muggers hung around and robbed ELEVEN people at knifepoint who went to catch it LMFAO

Then some girl was teying to catch a water pokemon at a pond, found a dead body LOL

whats this world come too. Jesus FUCKIN Christ

crikey

Sorceror
i'd love to have somebody attempt to rob me. I'd record a video of me whoopin ass 1v1 irl then posting it on the forums and talkin shit
I was joking around with my buddies last night when we were talkin bout the pokemon thing.
I suggested maybe they sshould make a game: fight club GO. You sign up, and look for other people signed in lookin for a street fight, and fight them.

1St rule of fight club GO: Dont talk about fight club GO!

I was joking around with my buddies last night when we were talkin bout the pokemon thing.
I suggested maybe they sshould make a game: fight club GO. You sign up, and look for other people signed in lookin for a street fight, and fight them.

1St rule of fight club GO: Dont talk about fight club GO!
k well you just broke the rules

amtothepm

Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.