UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I GOT SCAMED BY ATARI OR TAYLOR CONRAD FOR $125,00!!!

Because you are wrong via PayPal rules if you pay via family/friends you surrender all rights. I'm not defending him. He tries to low ball me for my stuff on the daily. Tbh. I just hate kids crying about loosing money when on the server rule page they say they will not interfere with players buying stuff from players..... Want to spend some cash....buse it on the fuxking shard donation shop you greed lazy bastardsv

TRADE MAN

Squire
Appreciate it Wedge man but I am done. It seems like a fucking cesspool around this place atm. I will come back if shit gets better. But much respect and love for you.
Likewise Seth. You have always been a cool guy. How about this? Forget all the bullshit... ill give ya a 7xball for you to make a char to go farm paragons with me. So many things to do here bro. Lets just play and have fun. No sense in dealing with trash like Atari

MelodyTFA

Squire
What is the saying you have in english? Fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me?........ Stop buying and selling gold.... Once pulp gets banned a other guy will just scam people in hes place......a systeme autoregulates itself always.... What i think is really sad about this is the abuse of trust..... If you give your word on somethng you should always honor it even if we are on the internet.... And if you make accusations about someone this too must be true. Its all about respect, would you steal from your neighbors? Would you call a girl you see on the street stupid whore? Would you bitch at your baseball coach that you dont like the rules of the game and want them to change them( like some of you do with staff). Its sad that after years of humains improving and learning to respect each other how now on the internet there is no respect and people think they are above the " laws and ettiquet we have in rl, I only hope there will be some positive from this and people will go trew the donation store in the future.....

I do gotta say. I calll all the whores on watt avenue calufornia whores everyday....... Everyday to their face..... Even when they ask me for smokes while I'm at my part supplier.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
That's cool. I think he's scammed me for over 500$.

Here's the thing, I bet I get banned for talking shit about the shard before he gets banned. Anyone want to take that bet? I'll give you 3-1 odds.

The most frustrating thing is that there are actually some good GMs trying to do right, but all in all this fucking place is a disaster. Been playing Hybrid for 11 years. Calling it quits. Peace.
I'll take that bet $20 USD

corytoneill

Sorceror
Apparentl I play uog wrong :p. I need to scam lol ( not really )

But I do have to say. Scamming is legal.... It's like leaving Brit in dyed white greater armor.....you take the risk of loosing your stuff when dealing with any player. Unless it's over 500 dollars( in 1 direct purchase not multiple) the police won't do anything either. I've gotten scammed before by actual companies that got away Scot free due to how much it was..... Tbh.. Just don't buy gold....earn it.....wish selling be banned to actually promote active play over active wallet action.
It's one thing to scam in game.... but if u are stealing people's irl cash for prolly 1000 + dollars in total.... Someone needs to contact authorities and get this scumbag criminal off the internet and into a jail cell. Enough said.

BobbyRodg

Sorceror
I'm probably gonna hear shit for this but are you guys dumb? You all act like this shit is new..this guy is the main reason our shard is dying. It's not like the gms are unaware of what's going on. They keep telling us oh don't worry something will happen right? Well the only thing that's happened is more people get scammed and more people continue to leave this shard due to this. If you are buying from someone who you think scams it's your fault. You have nobody to blame but yourself. I personally have never had an issue with pulp however nobre and Felipe scam the fuck out of people all the time.

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
And i see no reason for us to think any different, i mean let's be honest... you have only been a good guy on this server and never scammed anyone right??? WRONG. I LOVE HOW YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE GMS ARE ON YOUR SIDE... WOULD A GM PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS SUBJECT??? HE ALWAYS INCLUDES YOU GUYS saying that you guys ARE RIGHT THERE BESIDE HIM. PLEASE LET THE COMMUNITY KNOW THE TRUTH. Because as of right now, Atari is pretty much telling the UO Hybrid Community that all the GMs and Atari are besties. LOL PLEASE COMMENT

We as staff certainly DO NOT support the behavior. We also have made it clear that player/player monetary transactions are not monitored/endorsed by staff. http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/560486/ It is impossible to do so as we have no way of accessing anyone's personal accounts to verify that a deal has gone bad. Ryan very clearly warned players of scammers. A player's decision to risk his hard earned money is his to make. One can not blame the fact that he lost his hard earned money on anyone but himself. We could easily ban him every time he's accused of scamming/stealing/shady deals but what's to prevent him from creating a new account and doing it all over again? What is to prevent one player from making a false accusation in order to get someone they are angry with banned? Any monetary transaction you do via the internet is risky. Anytime you decide to do a transaction via "Friends and Family", or any other gifting, it's risky. I don't like what I see here, I don't support it.

Uomvp

Knight
Sorry society but the sympathy well has dried up. You have been warned by the players and basically every GM including Francis. They have repeatedly told you to be careful with him and the players have told you a million times to not deal with him. Even Francis said it's a 50/50. If your still doing any type of business with him at this point then it's your fault and your fault alone. He is a white trash scam artist. As soon as people STOP doing business with him then he will move to other players that people don't know him.

Okay since no one is addressing the elephant in the room I will. You don't need to wait until Ryan, Suzy or Francis deems this illegal. Every single person can unofficially make it illegal by STOP BUYING AND SELLING (but most of you will not). If you stop buying goods/money and stop selling your goods/money then there will only be Taylor left and he will leave. If enough of you are against it then make it unofficially illegal. It's like a citizens arrest; you can do it before the authorities show up (obviously within limits and yes this is an analogy).

No offense to anyone who believes that pay pal will do anything you're living in your own world because they won't. They deal with people transferring thousands upon thousands of dollars every day; 125 bucks isn't going to hit their radar (plus you're sending it friends/family).

End of story: USING SOME FUCKING COMMON SENSE AND SHUN THE GUY. HE WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Make it illegal again. Shouldn't be allowed to advertise in game or on forums. Bring it underground and let the players truly police themselves like in the past. That way when shit like this goes down the only option is to punish both players for doing something illegal. Also this forces people to use the donation store that helps support the server.

RIP MONK

Sorceror
I like Atari. He's done house drops with 10s of millions in items and gold. He gives people deals on items and he hands stuff out to new player or players who don't have much. Every transaction I've done with Atari has gone smoothly. I'm reading all this stuff about him and I can say every interaction I've had with Atari has been smooth and genuine. The exact opposite of what I'm reading here.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
I like Atari. He's done house drops with 10s of millions in items and gold. He gives people deals on items and he hands stuff out to new player or players who don't have much. Every transaction I've done with Atari has gone smoothly. I'm reading all this stuff about him and I can say every interaction I've had with Atari has been smooth and genuine. The exact opposite of what I'm reading here.
I like the house drops but would I ever buy gold from him? Hell no!!!! Outlaw all gold and item selling for cash.

MelodyTFA

Squire

That is a good point, he does creat action with hes events, and everytime hes at banks 10 players try to drop him afk , wtich creates some kinda wierd action people healing, people yelling not to heal, people killing town killer, people telling storys about how they got scammed by him, him relentlessly ressurection and coming back...... Dont ban him cuz some people did something The staff, the players, common sense told them NOT TO DO. The guy found a flaw in the systeme, exploited it and it worked for him.......... Not saying its right , not saying hes not crap, not saying im not pissed for mr money, seth and the others who got scammed..... Just saying give him the credit he deserves he scamed people, got banned, came back got banned again got unbanned by tricking us into thinking he was legit..... Got gold from a unknown personne who made it from him, and scammed again.........( allegedly) , if this is all true I can't wait for him to pull shit like this in Real life so i get to see the movie!

On the other hand When gold/item selling will be illegal again, we wont have this probleme, but pulp wont make house drops events anymore, he will just go away , why would he stay on shard if he can't make 10$ then lose 20$ at poker lol