UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hz Watching Fel Idoc Castle

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I figured id just put this out for everyone to see. The idoc is west of the cove mountains and Ill personally be gating folks in to ensure HZ dont get it.

silvertiger

Knight
HZ probably enjoy the fighting more than the loot or the castle plot. This probably just gets them pumped up. I won't be coming any where near that idoc lmao Might send a ghost cam to watch all the carnage.
It's going to be great. Maybe, the largest field fight on demise depending on who has to work and who plays hooky. ;)

Mister Pink

Squire
If only we had some other contact to get Alucard to refresh
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?members/151135/

If he's like me, his yahoo account was his first email and slowly morphed into the account that he uses when he signs up for shit he can't be bothered to see in his regular email. If I was hiring for a job I'd give them negative points if they are still using yahoo, aol as their primary email.

silvertiger

Knight
If he's like me, his yahoo account was his first email and slowly morphed into the account that he uses when he signs up for shit he can't be bothered to see in his regular email. If I was hiring for a job I'd give them negative points if they are still using yahoo, aol as their primary email.
I actually still use aol as my primary and use yahoo to sign up for stuff.

silvertiger

Knight
Brush up the ol' resume with a gmail account. Is your aol account linked to your blackberry?
Never had a blackberry. I have a Gmail, but all the important stuff goes to AOL. I get more junk mail through Gmail and ymail than AOL. I hate going through my email. :|