UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ COME GET YOU SOME!!!

Slugworth

Squire
It's real simple, HZ has the majority of the pvpers on the server that doesn't need a single item, people that have played with eachother for awhile now. Now KvG has a few pvpers and by the looks of that screen shot a bunch of "new players" that don't have gear or has yet to learn to play together. Good job on your victory.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I don't want to hijack this "PVP" thread but which years?
I joined them a bit before the CYN, DEI, and Hot Alliance and i was with them thru all the death and rebirths over the years. I dont quite remember the year I joined but it was around 04 or 05.

Loler

Page
@Maloskies
I think you forget you've been pvping here for a shorter time then me even though you've been playing here longer.

V V'D. K\/G. KVG and i forget the other guild 5-7 of your core crew joined.

I got winded at the harrower so thats false.

You've missed several names on that list that quit due to several higher ups in kvg saying not to play before midnight eastern but ill let it go.

@Vander Nars ill read your dribble when you've been here long enough to actually see a couple of fights. Yes you were in one of the gayest worst pvping guilds on ATL. I have no problem with the gay part but your entire guild sucked at pvp.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
@Vander Nars ill read your dribble when you've been here long enough to actually see a couple of fights. Yes you were in one of the gayest worst pvping guilds on ATL. I have no problem with the gay part but your entire guild sucked at pvp.
LNR locked down pvp most of its life cycle, only is the later years after a few death and rebirth cycles did they start to lose more than they win at pvp. but I honestly dont give a fuck what some chump ass bitch decides to read.

Loler

Page
You will fit in well with your delusions as several of KVG's core members are just as delusional as you if you say lnr locked down pvp for most of its life cycle.

Loler

Page
Now KvG has a few pvpers and by the looks of that screen shot a bunch of "new players" that don't have gear or has yet to learn to play together. Good job on your victory.

Same excuse for 7 months.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
You will fit in well with your delusions as several of KVG's core members are just as delusional as you if you say lnr locked down pvp for most of its life cycle.
And you fit well into Hz with your ghost blocking bitch ass, keep avoiding that pvp hz.

Shallan

Sorceror
KVG does the same tactics if thats all you can come up with you are going to have a long road ahead of you.
hz harrower tactics...

block the way to harry... block more.... ohhh yes there is one tiny little patch that goes round and round... and 242423w534535234234234 fields.

kill harry... if cant go out - hide /log out scrolls/ what ever.
go out...

Great tactics!
cheers!

Loler

Page
Dunno how you expect to fix the problem when your own brother, the guild leader wont even play a non stealther template. Good luck getting your allies to follow you when your guild leader wont even.

Maloskies

Squire
Dunno how you expect to fix the problem when your own brother, the guild leader wont even play a non stealther template. Good luck getting your allies to follow you when your guild leader wont even.
Ahh, so it's servos filling your head with nonsense, you'll learn about 90% of the things he says is made up. Anywho, I'm done being a forum warrior, see ya'll on the field.

Vander Nars

Sorceror