UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hypothetical suit

Loler

Page
Just the runic pieces (arties will be on your end)
100 lrc
40 lmc
14 mr
25 dci
60/75/60/75/70
25 hpi
13 int.
uses scrappers or tome.
this is with no ring so you can choose the ring you want for your suit.(+dci)
this is also with no arties for the suit.

Post what you would be willing to pay for a suit like this.

Loler

Page
feys as well most likely but it all depends on the suit im trying to make and the price someone is willing to pay

MMMartin

Squire
with fey ?

oO

i think this suit can be 1kkk :) propably imposible make

this is also with no arties for the suit.
i think fey no art... yea...

no RBC no AOF...

just WTF no arts... no hom... where are you get rege mana ?
sash ???... ah no art i forget...

no arts... if only crafting 2*6... + book can make it... but DCI... and other prop... hard make

with fey ?

oO

no RBC no AOF...

no arts... if only crafting 2*6... + book can make it... but DCI... and other prop... hard make
i believe he is saying that he would not be supplying the artifacts but they would be needed to make the suit work. also 14 mr with feys is not impossible i have 2 separate suits with 14 mr and feys with no mr on book, so can be 16 with 2mr scrappers

Maloskies

Squire
with fey ?

oO

no RBC no AOF...

1kkk? I dont know about that.
My suit is 14 mr, 40 lmc, 100 lrc, all 70's, 66 dci with 4/6 casting and 25 hpi.
With orny/aof/hom included i probably spent around 100kk on it.
edit: after looking at it, probably more around 150kk including the mkp5, cc etc.

Last edited:

MMMartin

Squire
fey + aof +quiver ??? 40dci ??? ring +15dci ??? 55 where more ??? [leg + tunic]

4/6 ??? [orny + scraper] just guess use vesper shield ??? :cool:

MMMartin

Squire
how about you gloves sleves and gorget ?

it must be at last 20/20/x/x/x rege mana 2 :) petty hard find part for make 70s :)

aof+hom are bad resist >_<

Loler

Page
hypothetical setup i listed could have 15 dci ring and 15 dci shield so still could be 55 dci as well as 16 mr if u use 2 mr scrappers. this was basically to see a price check for the runic pieces if i were to build a suit like this, cause i've had several people ask me to build suits for them since ive been here. I dont plan on buying all the artis for each suit if someone has the money to buy a suit from me they will be able to afford the arties too probably or already have them.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
So let me understand this.

I tell you what arties I want to use.
We set a fix price. Lets say 10mil and you find me the 2 peice of armour missing?

For example
Hom . Me
Aof. Me
Glads. Me
Sheild. Me
Fey leggings. Me
Ring. Me
Orny. Me
Book. Me
Sash. Me
Cc. Me
Quiver. Me

Gloves. You
Sleeve. You

Tbh you would need to be pretty certain on yourself to guarantee me the 2 peices I am missing. I personally wouldn't offer you more then 10mil for such service. But how do you protect yourself of not making such a hole. If the gloves are for sale at 8mil that leaves you with 2 mil to find my guaranteed sleeve.

Also I might have the parts you require and I use a friend to post the gloves for example at a ridiculous price.

A suit like you posted could take weeks to gather or find the perfect gloves and sleeve and I wouldn't expect anything less then perfect.

How would the payment work?
Pay you upfront or once I get the 2 pieces.

I see so many ways that this can go wrong on both side but worst on your side cause you have a risk to go belly up fast.

Loler

Page
What happens is i build the full suit set a price. If you can afford that price you can have the suit. If not then i keep selling. A fully built suit with perfect mods for the runics alone can cost 100-300kk not counting arties. I have a system to build suits that works flawlesly. This isnt just armor its a service to build a perfect suit for you to have 0 stress. I know people struggle to build suita and always ask me how i built mine so quickly.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I agree. But for myself I enjoy the fun of building the suit. So the service is not really for me. But I get what you are doing. I just dont get who could afford the suit. Most people with that kind of money most likely already have a suit. Its a great ideal I just don't see a big market for it.