UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid's Greatest Guilds

crikey

Sorceror
Heres a big thread the owner started:
"best, most famous guilds in hybrids history": http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/558802/

Besides that, personally myself I bet I've made this very same thread or variations of it about 20 times the past 5 years XD

I was just reading some of my old stuff on here....god damn I was kind of an asshole wasnt I? I was kind of a maniac

Its like reading posts from a different person

Whats happened to me :(

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Faction/PVP guilds:
KBR
FAID/TBAG (tets guilds)
Mickeys guild (f4 I think)
The Koreans were fun to fight late night sigs but I forget their guild name
We faught with ^SM for a while I think

Trammies guilds:
HOLY
G&G
ICE

Only ones I really remember tbh

CandyIandman

Wanderer
Each guild had their moments in time but my first and favorite guild was and always will be Old school ownage.

Sm was also very good, they mastered wand syncing as a group before anyone else.

Trammy guilds id say money was the top one and then holy.

I might be biased but holy was pretty good at everything idocs, pvp, factions, trammy, even bank sitting.

Each guild had their moments in time but my first and favorite guild was and always will be Old school ownage.

Sm was also very good, they mastered wand syncing as a group before anyone else.

Trammy guilds id say money was the top one and then holy.

I might be biased but holy was pretty good at everything idocs, pvp, factions, trammy, even bank sitting.
"Wand Syncing" LOL They mastered outnumbering people by 8 and spamming wands and pots... Nothing was synced about it.

CandyIandman

Wanderer
You're missing the point lol. THEY DIDN'T SYNC! They just spam wands. Any group of 10 people can spam lightning wands and win.
I was in that guild for awhile they probably still even have videos on youtube. There is a difference between spamming wands till someone is dead and syncing them all at once a the person instantly dies even with a heal pot script. Anyone who pvped during their prime knew they were known for that and their bola tamers.