UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid is dead

crikey

Sorceror
Grief that son of a bitch! It's for his own good.
Lmao....maybe I should. He was afk when I took the photo. I could townkill him, but that wouldnt be much of a grief....

Maybe try to get him to hop a gate. Wyvern cavern may do...
After I eat I'll see what I can do. Pizza should be here annnnyy minute now

Stoltz

Sorceror
Lmao....maybe I should. He was afk when I took the photo. I could townkill him, but that wouldnt be much of a grief....

Maybe try to get him to hop a gate. Wyvern cavern may do...
After I eat I'll see what I can do. Pizza should be here annnnyy minute now
*claps in excitement* hohohohoho

crikey

Sorceror
found another new pplaayer today. Him and another guy ran by my house so I logged on a pk and tracked em down. The guy was provoking Ettins to raise skill
Crikey_7-31_16.11.jpg
stupid healer ressed him so I killed that so n bitch

DUde was pretty cool I guess. He just started, isnt even 7x yet. After a brief chat I left him to his ettins. Offered him gold and supplies but he rejected both

These new players....wtf they thinking grinding new characters on a server with 30 people?

crikey

Sorceror
gm slowking really got shit goin onight! was fun

Did some solo pking 1v all...Crikey_8-4_00.41.jpg Crikey_8-4_00.42.jpg Crikey_8-4_00.46-1.jpg Crikey_8-4_00.46.jpg Crikey_8-4_00.44.jpg finally 3 dudes + their dragons and mares teamed up...got me after awhile

came back on alt for revenge. Gimme my wands and armor and shiit back NIGGUH!!!
Crikey_8-4_01.06.jpg Crikey_8-4_01.10.jpg Crikey_8-4_01.10-1.jpg Crikey_8-4_01.11.jpg

Attachments

• Crikey_8-4_00.46.jpg
    Crikey_8-4_00.46.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 4

crikey

Sorceror
Fought some bola tamer at bank agter... Got my ass whipped lol. His pets were maxxes and the guy played it flawless. Cant even get close

Only 1v1 ive lost in months. Last loss was to mickey Monday

gm slowking really got shit goin onight! was fun

Did some solo pking 1v all...View attachment 106931 View attachment 106932 View attachment 106933 View attachment 106934 View attachment 106935 finally 3 dudes + their dragons and mares teamed up...got me after awhile

came back on alt for revenge. Gimme my wands and armor and shiit back NIGGUH!!!
View attachment 106937 View attachment 106938 View attachment 106939 View attachment 106940
YO FAM, all these dudes at the bank are *******. download razor comm and get at me so i can get your x heal. after seeing your little adventure i gotta get in fo sho. my name on razor comm is wild_missingno_

Attachments

• NIGGA OG.jpg
    NIGGA OG.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 5

crikey

Sorceror
Haha it wasnfunny fighting that bola tamer with his insane dragon/mare. Tried my usual hit n run shit with my fencer, but the guy was on point with bola/para spamming. Almost evrytime Id go near Id get rocked with a flamestrike or two.
Decided fucknit....ima try something goofy. I left and Logged on my archer XD. Was hoping to catch him offguard. Unfortunately I ate a pair of firebreaths and a flamestrike while bolad, along with the tamers flamestrike XD. Rekked
Logged on my swords alchy and tried again with hit and run. Sincebthe bank was right there henhad np stocking bolas lol. I healed his final attack, equiped gheal wand, cured hus poison, ghealed, but immediety flamestrike lmao.
I logged on my blue and toldnhim "goodnjob man, you are very good at your template" his response:."gtfo you mad? You sad?"
Me: "nah man it was fun. You outclassed me im impressed."
Him:"gtfo"

Lmao....rude asnfuck. But....when you are the winner, you are entitled to that kinda talk

crikey

Sorceror
It was funny when at the GY event, when I finally got ganked aftet unleashing hell and soloing the world, gm slowking bustz out world message: oh crikey nooo!!!!!

XD

He started the event when I camme to Brit bank. I bet he did it partly because he knew Id run around ruining peoples fun lmao.

A few of them nwere actually yelling at me to stop because the special spawn slowking put up was almost defeated. Yah Im gonna stop pking everybody so they can finish their trammy buisness lmfao

Anyways, it was lots of fun. Goes to show that even with a mere 50 playerz logged on, at 4am, there is still fun to be had!

It gave me faith. Thank you @Slowking !
More events like that will get this place hoppin! Gives all the pk crazy sociopaths (me and amtothepm) something to do!

crikey

Sorceror
I began the eveny on a crikey thatnhad 0 murder counts. Figured It would catch people offguard before they can flee to guards XD.
None of them counted me lmao

Haha it wasnfunny fighting that bola tamer with his insane dragon/mare. Tried my usual hit n run shit with my fencer, but the guy was on point with bola/para spamming. Almost evrytime Id go near Id get rocked with a flamestrike or two.
Decided fucknit....ima try something goofy. I left and Logged on my archer XD. Was hoping to catch him offguard. Unfortunately I ate a pair of firebreaths and a flamestrike while bolad, along with the tamers flamestrike XD. Rekked
Logged on my swords alchy and tried again with hit and run. Sincebthe bank was right there henhad np stocking bolas lol. I healed his final attack, equiped gheal wand, cured hus poison, ghealed, but immediety flamestrike lmao.
I logged on my blue and toldnhim "goodnjob man, you are very good at your template" his response:."gtfo you mad? You sad?"
Me: "nah man it was fun. You outclassed me im impressed."
Him:"gtfo"

Lmao....rude asnfuck. But....when you are the winner, you are entitled to that kinda talk
yeah i went to the bank and said sup fam to those d bags in my screen shot. they followed with people who say fam are white people trying to act black. which is funny because i was trying to act like a 14 year old. moral of the story razor comm is a voice and text chat program i use to talk to online gaming buddies.