UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid is dead

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
all a wipe would do is send the current players to another server with active leadership hehe
Not really everytime someone starts a decent server Ppl flock for house spots etc.The main thing is to have active staff but doubt any of the above will happen.

crikey

Sorceror
@coolbeans cool story bro. I'm actually an achoholic who has amazing things happen to me all the time. Last night my house was full of strippers.

I bet your house was full of your grandma.
Did you have any powder/crack cocaine forthem strppers? Strippers/hookers love that shit. Sadly, thats out of most peoples price range XD. I hhave a family member, hes old now, but hes a Hells Angel among other things. Thats all I'll go into detail about, but thats how I know XD

If you are on a budget, benzos are a good choice. They arent really addictive. Not like youru giving some slut OPIATES and ruining their life.
Its not like a roofy. You can take benzos and retain reason and thoughts. However, they make you do things you normally wouuldnt do. They tear down your moral boundaries. Basically....they give you more BALLS

They work good if you're trying to fuck a girl who normally would have reservations about it, or would take alot of work breaking in. However, for it to work, the female in question still has to find you attractive. Its not like booze where a moose becomes a model
But since the female retains choice inthe matter, its not RAPE. It just makes them more open to their desires. Ive gotten action by sharing benzos with girls that I probably wouldnt have been able to get with otherwise. Ive never been smooth with women

Benzos FTW

Next party have a mountain of crack/benzos ready to go and itd definitely enhance the experience

Code Blue

Knight
Did you have any powder/crack cocaine forthem strppers? Strippers/hookers love that shit. Sadly, thats out of most peoples price range XD. I hhave a family member, hes old now, but hes a Hells Angel among other things. Thats all I'll go into detail about, but thats how I know XD

If you are on a budget, benzos are a good choice. They arent really addictive. Not like youru giving some slut OPIATES and ruining their life.
Its not like a roofy. You can take benzos and retain reason and thoughts. However, they make you do things you normally wouuldnt do. They tear down your moral boundaries. Basically....they give you more BALLS

They work good if you're trying to fuck a girl who normally would have reservations about it, or would take alot of work breaking in. However, for it to work, the female in question still has to find you attractive. Its not like booze where a moose becomes a model
But since the female retains choice inthe matter, its not RAPE. It just makes them more open to their desires. Ive gotten action by sharing benzos with girls that I probably wouldnt have been able to get with otherwise. Ive never been smooth with women

Benzos FTW

Next party have a mountain of crack/benzos ready to go and itd definitely enhance the experience
I don't worry about the hard drugs boss. They come to me.

Code Blue

Knight

Benzos FTW

But I loved your post @crikey

crikey

Sorceror
I don't worry about the hard drugs boss. They come to me.
haha I know exactly where you're comming from there ;)

Ive taken a new stance iiin life. I dont use drugs anymore. Once in a great whilie, in social situation I might, but not like before. I can take them or leave them. I might get shitfaced here and there (was shattered the other night from ol grandad @amtothepm first time in like 3 weeks lol...), butu again i can take it or leave it

but I know what you mean. Back when I had a social life, before I became a hermit, I did my fair share of hard drugs(no needle shit, no METH)
When it came to cocaine, in a year I probably did thousands of dollars worth. Out of all that, I never once bought it with my own money XD. Waste of money to me. Wouldnt have bothered me if I never seen the stuff again...I dont understand some of these people who spend their money on shit the instant they have money in theiir hands. weak minded
But when you got the hookups, and its 2 AM many people came to ol Crikey XD. You want me to go out ofo my way and risk my ass this late? Gonna cost you HALF, or fuck off XD.

I couldve started selling myself, and made honestly 3-4 grand a week, but fuck that. I don't pretend to be some badass tough guy. Im just a regular guy. Illl fight if attacked, or to defend family/friends, but I dont look for it nor want it. Get into that line of work, you gotta carry a piece, you gotta make a reputaton, gotta worry bout cops/robbers.
Most of all....gotta worry about family. My family means everything to me. I couldnt bare to disappoint them, especially dear ol granddad. So fuck that.
Ill help you out ONCe tonight, you give me half, have a good night. Good enough for me :)

Once I swore everything off, I introduced these idiots to my hookups so theyd stop banging on my doors and windows at 3 in the morning

Maybe I should do it up. didnt Ryan offer to sell Hybrid to Mark for 50k? I could make that in a couple months tops if I really wanted to lmfao

Then I can buy hybrid and hire some FIENDS to play the shard. Make them a deal: they can get as high as they want, as long as they are logged onto HYBRID and are playing in active areas
make you @Code Blue a senior staff member. You know the score, so youl b able to shepard all the fiends efficiently XD

All jokees aside, fuck that. Gotta grow up eventually, and alienate yourself from people like that. Some are destined for lifetime of failure.

being wth strippers/whores is cool tho. Gotta have the funds for the good ones tho. If I was in the mood right now, II could only afford the nasty skanks XD

Like this one I know. We will call her Abigail. She stands outside the local strip club "the golden bananna", waiting for horny dudes. She does only BJs: 40 bucks. This girl is a real sad specimen...you can tell she usd to have a really nice body and was pretty, but ODing on disiesed dicks has taken its toll. Her face is ruined
I used to work with an oldtimer doing bodywork, and this guy was drunk 24/7, even at work. Basically fried from drinking and inhaling PAINT fumes without wearing a mask. He saw her once and was all "shes really nice! I have oask "john" for her number"
Said dude....she inhales dick daily lke shes a fatman in the Nathans hotdog eating contest. And she overchargees at 50. Shes not even worth it for free, unless you are filled with STD aready. Get 100 bucks and Ill hook you up: a phone call away.
whats he do? He immedietely says "owwow shes really nice" and ends up talking to her, vanishes in the woods with her for a few minutes
Enjoy the STDS dumbfuckking drunk LMFAO

crikey

Sorceror
yall niggas need rehab
Rehab only works if the person WANTS to stop. Otherwise, the instant they get out, the first thing they do is try to score lmfao.....
And if you truly want to stop, you dont need the rehab to do it.

The only forceful rehab that works is PRISON, if its a long enough sentence where the persons memory of their problem becomes a faded memory