UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid Champion spawn added to Britain Graveyard

Where should the 2nd paragon hot spot be?

• Ocllo docks

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Bucs Den bath house

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vesper Crypt under the Graveyard

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Britain Graveyard only

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pete liv

Sorceror
nothing good yet, havent had too much time lately either. couple full sets of daemon armor and a perfect skinning knife and a perfect shepherd's crook though.

thus far.png

pete liv

Sorceror
highly suggest removing this ethereal warrior spawn altogether, i lure them away but people just bring them back. no one actually kills them, they just abuse them to farm effortlessly
remove this.png

pete liv

Sorceror
theres an angel spawn somewhere near there, someone lures it all the way over to the corner, monitors it with a ghost cam, when a paragon spawns and dies they come in and loot it
it's been going on for weeks

how its done.png

Last edited:

pete liv

Sorceror
holy shit on your main bag runebooks... lol
those are just the runes i use often, it's pretty much every notable area in the game + some personal spots.

Thanks. I just turned off the spawns for those around that area. If anyone sees them again just post here and ill take care of it when I get back home.
cheers brother. make them earn that loot

Oh....well that sounds no fun at all :(
Should monitor wiith a second ghost cam, and when the person comes to loot paragon, KILL the prick ;)
All I ever saw was the ghost cams. It should be noted that if no one is on screen, the monsters never interacted with each other.