UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hugs goes to Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugs

Wanderer
Hugs goes to Lebanon

To whom it may concern (to those of you who care),
Alright doods and doodettes, I'm off to the middle east for a month. Gonna Come back with a gallery worth of pictures to share with the world.

If you guys need to contact me... Good luck, I'm hoping to not touch a computer or see a computer screen for the entire time I'm there. Except, of course, to unload my pictures onto a computer.

If I should fall and death take me away... Avenge me!
On that note, goodnight.

Meerla is taking my spot while I'm gone. Xaphan will be #2 regarding that position.

CYA EVERYBODY!!!

X

Xaphan

Roman said:
why the hell would you ever go to such a hell hole? Even their Kabobs are sub-par.

Cause part Hug's family lives in Lebanon...

Hugs

Wanderer
Dood Roman. The food is here is friggin amazing. I eat like four times a day, lunch, dinner, snack, after club dinner. Its a non stop party here. Tommorow I'm going up to the mountain to see the village where most of my family came from. Lebanon is such the awesome place (the north side that is). Life is so laid back and easy going, chill all day, club all night. Everyone is so nice to each other, we're never more than 10 minutes drive from a lunch, dinner, or gathering. I'll show you guys when I get back. But now its time to go out for drinks, then on to a club, then some grub, then who knows what.
Much Love Everyone. So much for the not touching a comp thing.

Irina

Wanderer
Got any wives yet like we were talking about? Become a pimp yet? rofl

Nice to see you're having fun :)
Come back asap and show pictures of everyone and all the people that you've met. Esspecially your bitches :)

Irina

Wanderer
DON'T YOU DARE USE EMOTES IF YOU DON'T BRING THEM BACK YOU GOD DAMNED TEASER OF EMOTES!

[e sigh
[e cry

Hugs

Wanderer
Update on my trip

Yea.... So I extended my trip by ten days cause this place is so awesome.
Party and go to the beaches during the week, come sunday morning eat a huge lunch at our fav spot, then head up to the mountains for some peace and quiet of village life.

Village life is something I've never expirienced before in my life. I would be sitting on a road side cafe and cars will stop in the middle of the road, and people would get out to say hi to me or other people at the spot. I took a town tour in less than 2 minutes.
Everywhere you go, you know everyone and everyone knows you. Infact this village is so small, everyone knows you and your moma.
The mountain ranges are gorgeous, the air is clean, and the environment is friendly. Sure the power goes out a couple times a day, but the food is great.

I had breakfeast with some friends and family up in a remote village that only has 10 houses. When I got to this place there were alread 25 people sitting, by the time everyone had arrives, we have 40 people for friggin breakfeast.

I got tons of pictures for any of you who would like to see. I should have them up and ready for viewing in 2 weeks, if I'm lucky.

P.S. You don't know how awesome it is to be a US citizen till you leave the country. With my US passport, its like a ticket to do whatever the hell I want here. If I get stopped at a military check point, flash the passport, and they don't even think twice to bother us like the others.

Cya later yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.