UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How was i killed ....

lucascyb

Sorceror
Hello I was AFK in my house, and im gonna start by saying my house is a 2007 build with fireplaces all around on the ground under the house, and the only way in is with a trash barrel, I also have razor set to display life going down so my journal should of said that also with all names... Any thoughts?
dead2.png
dead1.png

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Hello I was AFK in my house, and im gonna start by saying my house is a 2007 build with fireplaces all around on the ground under the house, and the only way in is with a trash barrel, I also have razor set to display life going down so my journal should of said that also with all names... Any thoughts?
View attachment 101850
View attachment 101851

I wonder... did you do something bad that got you whacked?

Cossi

Traveler
If the person is very careless, yes

Teleporters with a trash barrel, and teleporters only pets can walk on ( diagonal ) prevent that....far as I know

If you use doors, sucks for you. Can open fron inside!
One way can be to lock the doors,so only the owner of the keys can open these...but my question was referring to another thing: how someone can ress himself inside the house of another player?

crikey

Sorceror
One way can be to lock the doors,so only the owner of the keys can open these...but my question was referring to another thing: how someone can ress himself inside the house of another player?
Sacrifice resurrection

open your paperdoll

See that pentagram above your head? Click that and a wheel comes up. One of these is named "sacrifice"

If you have high fame, you can click that button and a target cursor comes up. Click on a nasty monster like a demon or something, and it will go POOF. You must sacrifice karma to do so, and I believe there is some sort of limitation on how many times you can do it

Do this enough times and you gain the ability to self resurrect. Being a ghost, you can obviously just walk threw the door and POOF!

Last edited:

Cossi

Traveler
Sacrifice resurrection

open your paperdoll

See that pentagram above your head? Click that and a wheel comes up. One of these is named "sacrifice"

If you have high karma, you can click that button and a target cursor comes up. Click on a nasty monster like a demon or something, and it will go POOF. You must sacrifice karma to do so, and I believe there is some sort of limitation on how many times you can do it

Do this enough times and you gain the ability to self resurrect. Being a ghost, you can obviously just walk threw the door and POOF!
Holy shit,never heard about the sacrifice!!! :eek:

Bama

Bug Huntress
You must sacrifice karma to do so, and I believe there is some sort of limitation on how many times you can do it
Fame and it's once every 24 hours
There are 3 paths
Each path is one self rez a week
Seeker 1 self rez a week
Follower 2 self rez's a week
At Knight (3rd path) you get 3 self rez'z a week

Last edited: