UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to make an alchy stun mage

Wiesty

Sorceror
How to make an alchy stun mage

Hey, can anyone tell me or give me a guide on how to make an alchy stun mage? What stats are involved?

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: How to make an alchy stun mage

Train these skills in this order:

Alchemy
Resist/Magery
Wrestling
Tactics
Anatomy
Eval

Start with Alchemy and Magery on 50 get like 12 kegs 7500 nightshade and 5000 garlic, and start training you alchy, you can find a good macro and what potions to make at www.uogaddict.com, for magery cast reveal to 70 then you buy you resist up as much as you can and go with mana vamp on self until 100 magery and 100 resist, it is a good idea to have someone else cast it at you aswell :p
for Wrestling and tactics, buy your skill up as much as you can and hit a friend wearing a plate mail or something, and then macro anat and eval on someone :p

I would place my stats like this
Str: 90
Dex: 35
Int: 100

Ozzy;1406057 said:
Train these skills in this order:

Alchemy
Resist/Magery
Wrestling
Tactics
Anatomy
Eval

Start with Alchemy and Magery on 50 get like 12 kegs 7500 nightshade and 5000 garlic, and start training you alchy, you can find a good macro and what potions to make at www.uogaddict.com, for magery cast reveal to 70 then you buy you resist up as much as you can and go with mana vamp on self until 100 magery and 100 resist, it is a good idea to have someone else cast it at you aswell :p
for Wrestling and tactics, buy your skill up as much as you can and hit a friend wearing a plate mail or something, and then macro anat and eval on someone :p

I would place my stats like this
Str: 90
Dex: 35
Int: 100

Wrong. You you don't need tactics unless you will be throwing bolas. Plus, what are you going to do without meditation? You're pretty much screwed, then. Suggested stats are good though. Start off with 50 alchemy, 49 resist, and 1 magery. Buy your magery up, and:

Alchemy
Resist/Magery/Meditation
Wrestling/Anatomy
Evaluating Intelligence

Saikron

Wanderer

Wiesty;1406248 said:
well im doing mace instead of wrestling
lol?
please post your proposed template because it sounds like you are about to make a huge mistake.

Wiesty

Sorceror

Alchemy
Resist
Magery
Meditation
Mace Fighting
Anatomy
Evaluating Intelligence

Saikron

Wanderer

Wiesty;1406269 said:
Alchemy
Resist
Magery
Meditation
Mace Fighting
Anatomy
Evaluating Intelligence
I won't say this template will be impossible to use, but I'll give you credit if you manage to survive a 1v1 with somebody decent :p

EDIT: LOL I swear you changed tactics for med while i was posting :p Anyway... a weapon skill without tactics is only good for one thing: special moves. Crushing blow just increases damage... which you don't do any of anyway without tactics... so... you could take fencing instead of macing for parablow, but imo that would still be just a gag template.

You don't have healing or med to heal enough, so theoretically somebody could just get you to spend all your mana by spamming harm and lightning, and then they would have enough to dump before you got yours back.

In terms of offense, if you have a tank mage already try adding in explosion potions to your offense. I actually tried this template briefly by changing wrestling/med for swords/tactics on my alchy stun mage. In my opinion it was just too much keyboard work to be both an alchy dexxer and a tank mage.

You might be thinking "well I will just kill him before I need mana". Well- enter the stun and weaken d, or even if he decides to cast MR, and your mana is cluster fucked for the rest of the fight, and you turn into an alchy dexxer with no bandages to repair self damage from pots and no dex to interrupt gheals.

The end of my story is I traded my swords/tacts back for wrestle/med. If you get good with stun punch it is 10x more deadly on the field than swordsmanship for the simple fact that people will offscreen a swordstank 24/7.

Saikron

Wanderer

Wiesty;1406389 said:
so go with wrestling?
Like Doc said:
Anat
Wrestling
Resist
Med
Alchemy
Magery
EvalInt

Is what people mean when they say "alchy stun" and in my opinion is the strongest solo pvp template out there.

There are a number of problems that face the soloer every day: getting ganked, not doing enough damage, offscreening, concussion blow, and guard zones.

The stun alchemist is the only template that addresses all of these problems more than adequately, and it would make me cry inside if you chose your main pvp template to be some kind of macetankalchyhybrid over such a powerful template :p

Ozzy

Sorceror

I knew I missed something... DAMNIT!!!!
I blame that on being tired, so plz don't judge me ppl :D

Saikron;1406486 said:
Like Doc said:
Anat
Wrestling
Resist
Med
Alchemy
Magery
EvalInt

Is what people mean when they say "alchy stun" and in my opinion is the strongest solo pvp template out there.

There are a number of problems that face the soloer every day: getting ganked, not doing enough damage, offscreening, concussion blow, and guard zones.

The stun alchemist is the only template that addresses all of these problems more than adequately, and it would make me cry inside if you chose your main pvp template to be some kind of macetankalchyhybrid over such a powerful template :p

i would have to differ with you there: the alchy stun template is the strongest "legitimate" template out there. Stun tamers are a whole different "issue."

Saikron

Wanderer

Doctor Jones;1408232 said:
i would have to differ with you there: the alchy stun template is the strongest "legitimate" template out there. Stun tamers are a whole different "issue."
roflz good point. i always forget that there are all these tamers out there that think they pvp.