UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to IGNORE people

Grand Nagus

Hybrid Staff Member
I've gotten WAY too many pages about people complaining about what other people say. A fast and easy solution is to ignore players and you never have to see what they say again. I'm surprised that not a lot of people use this feature or don't know about it. So, here is how you do it!

First you open up your paperdoll:

Click on the second button labeled options:

Next, Click on the bottom right icon (last one on the bottom right) that looks like a waffle:

Then all you do is double click the new bar and a cursor will come up and target the person who you want to ignore and you will never have to read what that player has to say again :)

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member
click their name on the list and hit the delete key to remove them from the ignore list. that one took me a while to figure out

Doesn't this also prevent you from seeing their spell casts? Not familiar with this method of mute, but when I . mute in sallos I can no longer see their spell casts.