UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to gain skill on boat.

How to gain skill on boat.

I am sure most of you do know this, but for those of you who dont, read this.

If you want to gain skills fast, and easy this is the way to do it. First off go buy a boat, it doesent matter what size. Place it in the ocean and sail out far where theres alot of ocean space between you and land. (UOAutoMap will help out here) Once you have reached your location where you want to start, if you use Razor it will help alot. Lets use magery for example. Lets say your casting earth quake to gain. You would make a macro in Razor to cast the spell two times, and put a pause to where it has to wait for your mana to reach 100 or w/e you want it to be. Tell your boat to go SLOW forward, or backwards which ever way is convienent. (gains are better going north) then loop your Razor macro. When you see yourself gain in the skill, tell your boat to STOP right on the spot you gained and go 8 spaces forward by saying one forward * 8. Then cast the spell again and keep going 8 forward and casting untill you stop gaining. When you stop gaining, just go slow forward/backward which ever direction you started and loop the macro. If your working musicianship, or hiding it's probably best just let the boat go slow forward/backward, and loop the macro you make to play the inturment/use skill hiding.
There is a more recent 8X8 program out that you can use with EasyUO that doesent require UOAssist to afk macro with. If you can find it, more power to you .. I would prefer that one, because you can totally afk macro forever lol. When you hit land, or a boat the macro turns the boat around and keeps going .. It counts the 8 spaces forward for you and everything .. I will see if I can locate the script and inform you where it is, and make another post on how to use it. If you have any questions about skill gaining I will be happy to anwser. Enjoy

Rogueci5 said:
Juvenile Will 8x8 give us 1 full gain? each time we gain?

or still the 0.3?

According to OSI .. I mean once you go past a certain level, like reach into your 40's and 50's You can only gain .1 at a time. So when your on the boat and you gain .1, stop and go 8 space forward and so on from there. You will only gain .1 at a time.

If you dont have a boat just do this. For skills like hiding, and musicianship .. Find a long path with nothing in your way and start walking down it, and right click so you can hand of mouse and let the char walk that long path. As your walking use Razor, or UO Loop to loop the macro for what ever skill you working. I was doing that today. Got from 30 to 60 music within a few hours or so

Juvenile said:
If you dont have a boat just do this. For skills like hiding, and musicianship .. Find a long path with nothing in your way and start walking down it, and right click so you can hand of mouse and let the char walk that long path. As your walking use Razor, or UO Loop to loop the macro for what ever skill you working. I was doing that today. Got from 30 to 60 music within a few hours or so

You dont have to now m8, the Anti Macro code is Off, you shoudl be able to gain standing still.