UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

how to cast mini heal quickly

sk8nomad

Sorceror
he is incredibly skilled, and has probably been pvping most his life. keep practicing, you will get there eventually :rolleyes:

jaasso

Knight
with auo you can supposedly just hold down a key and itll cast heal as fast as possible

with razor go to hotkeys > spells > mini-heal/cure self

Supercreep

Sorceror
I have mini heal bound to my mouse wheel, its pretty fast.

Down is mini heal, up is cure. nearly as fast as I can spin it.

*Shrugs*

jaasso

Knight
EasyUO:

EasyUO is now allowed but ONLY to perform what you would usually be allowed to perform unattended legally using Razor, and IF Razor would be capable of performing an action unattended legally without gaining any resources. Before you use it, ask yourself this, "If I was using Razor for this action, would I be able to do it unattended, and not break any of the other rules?" If the answer is yes, you can use it, if it's no, DON'T USE IT! Do not use it in combat.

hickman48

Knight
Alot of people have started to use cheat engine once more, also been told that some people run it on programs like razor euo and auo instead of the client.

Not really worth trying to pvp atm if you intend on playing fair untill a fcr cap / fix is added to demise. As programs and macros have no human delay, but even a fcr fix /cap will not fix even this but will make it more bearable.

Theres two people who know anything about what their talking about in here.

2nd Post, and the post above mine.

Raezion, if you think AUO = Razor + EUO...

Its not even worth the text to tell you your wrong... I dont even know why i bothered typing this up.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
fucks who can't compete otherwise​
press and hold guys!​

Theres two people who know anything about what their talking about in here.

2nd Post, and the post above mine.

Raezion, if you think AUO = Razor + EUO...

Its not even worth the text to tell you your wrong... I dont even know why i bothered typing this up.

I love when you make yourself look stupid. Oh wait that is constantly.

Go lose more girlfriends over UO bro.

mytilus

Sorceror
I love when you make yourself look stupid. Oh wait that is constantly.

Go lose more girlfriends over UO bro.

Nobody makes me wish i had moderator control panel here more than you sir....

Now back on topic... there is a huge and glaringly obvious difference between casting miniheal as fast as the server will allow and 'forcing' 10x as many packets to server as anybody else. You can all stop crying about auo because there is something much worse out there now.

AUO one of the reasons I hardly play anymore, you got people with no skill holding down 1 button and mini healing through 3 people dumping them while they are off mount.