UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Housing

D-Nox

Knight
Why do i see people selling towers and 18x18 if there's still space to place them?
I know that houses placed in nice spots will obviously be sold for much more than the others but ive seen people trying to sell regular locations like if it was the last cookie of the pack.
Can anyone explain this phenomenum?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Can anyone explain this phenomenum?

May I try?<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>> (rhetorical)

Housing doesn't quite work correctly on Demise

On Demise you have to be homeless to place or buy a home
If I have 4 houses I can't just place a house/plot like I could/can on OSI

So when someone makes a thread about selling a house/plot/tower/whatever and I like the location and want the spot I contact them and offer to pay them extra if they hold it for me. Because I have to empty out one house to take the other and make arrangements with certain players who have a teleporter from their house to mine

On OSI I could/can place or buy another plot/house/whatever and have 168 hours (a week) to move my stuff (maybe less time because they changed the IDOC times)

My IP Address has to share 4 accounts among 3 people