UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Housing on Isle of the Divide

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
Housing on Isle of the Divide

The Ilse of the Divide in Malas is considered a No Housing Zone.

In the next update, it will be set as such (the files are already in place, they just didn't make it into the server in time for the LAST update).

If you have a house there, you will see a red marker telling you this.

Houses on the island will be removed (no IDOC, no items left: Complete removal) with the Saturday restart.

If you own a house on the Isle, you will want to remove it, or you will lose everything in it.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Housing on Isle of the Divide

Thank you to all the house owners who had placed on the Island. All houses were removed before the update and no items were lost. The isle is now a no housing area (I tested it... but EESH - scares me to think of someone placing out there hehehehe).

So, I opened the Labrynth up for you all. It is not a correct spawn as on OSI its a champ spawn without an alter, but its not built yet. So, I just loaded her up with minotaurs for your fighting pleasure.

LC

psz

Administrator
Re: Housing on Isle of the Divide

From the UK:

When I get back, I'll look into getting a more proper spawn in place (though LCs works very well for the time being)

Status
Not open for further replies.