UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Houses.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Is there a way to keep people out of my house without carrying an axe and always placing a trash barrel on a teleporter? What's the best way to do it?

kolbycrouch

Knight
Are keys blessed then? I just don't want to lose a key. I just found out that you don't need an axe over here for replacing a trash barrel. I'm too used to playing Demise where you do need one.

UOG4ever

Sorceror
Just set a hotkey to say "i wish to place a trash barrel" or you can leave a key in bag on your stairs so all your chars have access

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
The original keys you get when you build a house, transfer a house or change the locks is newbied and will remain in your pack as long as you aren't red. I've always put those two keys on the characters I use most then place a bag/pouch on my front porch with a spare key for other chars/co-owners to use. It seems to work well!