UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

House Drop Event

KingTeddy

Traveler
Hi, I am hosting a house drop event. It will take place some time next Friday the 10th. I havn't decided on the time, but it will be between 2pm central and 10pm central. The house is a 7*11 on the trinsic wall. I am hoping for some donations towards the event, as I have very little in value to add, but I have added a lot of what I have towards to. To sweeten the event, I have put a marked rune in a container, and the person to AIM, Skype or PM me with what is written on the rune will be given a 12*7, four screens from Tessas Library. Feel free to AIM or Skype (both in my sig) me and leave a message if you have any questions or would like to donate to the event. The first image attached is a picture of the house I'm going to drop, and the second one is the one I'm going to give away to the person to AIM me what is written on the rune.

THE EVENT WILL HAPPEN ON SATURDAY THE 11th AT 4:00 PM CENTRAL.

Attachments

• drop event.jpg
    drop event.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 80
  • drop event 2.jpg
    drop event 2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 72

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
You have 3 different times its going to happen. When you edit something into it, remove the conflicting info or at least strike it through. I am guessing the bold one is the one you currently mean?

KingTeddy

Traveler
im going to start gating to the house in about 30 mins. char name: The Stig at the eastern end of west brit bank.

Tobias

Sorceror
Pretty gay you decided to drop the house, when we chased off the reds
They've been dominating and the minute they dissapear with us on their trail you drop it:)
Anyway good fun of pvp