UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HOUSE DROP EVENT! 18/05 8:00p EST

Dream Theater

Sorceror
TO ALL UOG PLAYERS:

TOMORROW, AT 8:00P EST (BEFORE GOT STARTS SO YOU WONT MISS A MINUTE HEHE) WE WILL BE HOSTING A HOUSE DROP EVENT.

Blues, reds, factioners, thiefs and orcs are welcome, any kind of action this could bring, you are all welcome to join!

As you can see, the house will be filled with rares, semis and checks (all the donations were made by Sargon, Milliar, Hellsbells, Swamp thing and myself).

We will be gating from brit bank, but here are the coordinates anyways: 78°29 South / 12°52 West.

Enjoy!

Bubbles

Traveler
TO ALL UOG PLAYERS:

TOMORROW, AT 8:00P EST (BEFORE GOT STARTS SO YOU WONT MISS A MINUTE HEHE) WE WILL BE HOSTING A HOUSE DROP EVENT.

Blues, reds, factioners, thiefs and orcs are welcome, any kind of action this could bring, you are all welcome to join!

As you can see, the house will be filled with rares, semis and checks (all the donations were made by Sargon, Milliar, Hellsbells, Swamp thing and myself).

We will be gating from brit bank, but here are the coordinates anyways: 78°29 South / 12°52 West.

Enjoy!

wondeful! altho you have scheduled your house drop during the Champ of 5x Tournament!

i guess having options is never a bad thing tho :D maybe il give you guys a shoutout during the event :D

Dream Theater

Sorceror
THANKS FOR THE INFO BUBBLES!

WE WANT THE MOST PEOPLE TO BE THERE, SO THE TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 7:00P EST

PD: TONS OF SEMIS AND CHECKS HAVE BEEN ADDED ;)