UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hosokawa Clan Recruiting

SkOoTr

Wanderer
Gregorian said:
This words say everything about your glorious guild. Wow yea you are greatest pvpers ever if you able to kill some lrc mages. You proud about this? So i wanna to greats you with your legendary victory!
And now go and try to do something with real pvpers and not spawner mages without gank team.

ALL I CAN SAY IS LOL. Wouldn't it be sad if we where like you and actually needed to bring a gank squad to wipe you guys out. We just left it up to solo and raped your coon. How have you never seen Questar? You can tell by that comment that haven't done many coons and definitely haven't gone anywhere in fel besides to go to a spawn. Just stop crying you got killed 1v5... doesn't matter if your all in lrc suits just work together. If you ever tried to raid our spawn you wouldn't even effect us you would drop so fast that the only way we might die is that we are laughin so hard. Just stay in tram like you do and don't pretend you go to fel because it shows that you dont. Oh yeah, good luck and have fun :eek:P Nub

vAlAkIvI

Page
i cant believe u still think u are good for killing ppl at champs, Solo sucks i almost kill him with my half-naked just ressed char and not a single marti on him, Solo run away to precast evs...

Sharper

Wanderer
SkOoTr said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS LOL. Wouldn't it be sad if we where like you and actually needed to bring a gank squad to wipe you guys out. We just left it up to solo and raped your coon. How have you never seen Questar? You can tell by that comment that haven't done many coons and definitely haven't gone anywhere in fel besides to go to a spawn. Just stop crying you got killed 1v5... doesn't matter if your all in lrc suits just work together. If you ever tried to raid our spawn you wouldn't even effect us you would drop so fast that the only way we might die is that we are laughin so hard. Just stay in tram like you do and don't pretend you go to fel because it shows that you dont. Oh yeah, good luck and have fun :eek:P Nub

Does RTG actually do champs? It seems that they just raid... But that's what is expected from 15 year olds with low self esteem. At least in a game they must *be* something *good*. And that if you actually consider screwing the game for others as being something good.

What is unacceptable is the REST OF THE SHARD just sitting around and doing NOTHING about it.

But it is gonna change.

Vin-demise

Wanderer
WOAH SKOOTR! YOU ARE REALLY SCARING THEM. :rolleyes: stop acting like you are the alpha male of the group. because the fact is you arent, in game and in rl. :rolleyes:

Sharper

Wanderer
Raezion- said:
the only two mage people on this shard worth a shit is questar and solo.

so shut up.

Can't you people understand that just because you can kill other players it doesn't make you the king of the world?

Arrogance sucks. Grow up kidos.

darkcatt

Wanderer
Faction Towns
Name Owner Sheriff Finance Minister Silver Prices
Britain Council of Mages Anthony Cade Michelle 772,000 -30%
Magincia Council of Mages Duffman I SPY 68,500 Normal
Minoc Council of Mages 204,000 -30%
Moonglow Council of Mages 52,000 -30%
Skara Brae Council of Mages 1,697,000 -30%
Trinsic Council of Mages 70,500 -30%
Vesper Council of Mages 906,000 +300%
Yew Council of Mages Korupta Korupteena 1,994,000 +150%

Faction Town Sigils
Town Controller Capturable
Vesper Council of Mages Yes
Magincia Council of Mages Yes
Yew Council of Mages Yes
Minoc Council of Mages No
Britain Council of Mages Yes
Trinsic Council of Mages Yes
Skara Brae Council of Mages Yes
Moonglow Council of Mages No

wow skootr looks like you own SH!t.

darkcatt

Wanderer
Rhun said:
Hey mistar Skootar man who are you ingame ?? Rtg means nothing without the only 2 ppl I know in that guild who don't fall in seconds and are good in pvp (better then me I think), which are Questar and Solo, the ones running the show. Oww.. there's a pally dexxer too, snell or something who does well too.
Unless you're one of those 3, and I know you arent the first two, so unless you're snell you'dd be wise to shut up since you're nothing more then a leech. Oww, and if you are snell, you'dd be wise to shut up too, so either way.. Just stfu.

ROFL RTG= really two guys