UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Honor and Doom Pts

Whatever98

Squire
hey i just realized that if only 1 person can honor the target, and that person is getting the 100% bonus. then the person with perfection should be the one doing the highest damage anyway, so the loot pack will have high luck roll. i guess this is why my guy works in gauntlet, cos im aiming to get damage when i dont have target honored, so i am constantly doing second most damage, and the honor guy is doing most.

then that will be a good thing if you could only honor like half the bosses.
plus, i have crap luck really, so i get the points from consistant 2nd place damage, and use the 1st place sampire's luck for loot. :p

this actually makes a hell of a lot of sense as to why i pull good items and good drop rates with what im using - i actually dont want the top damage in a way, just wanna be closer to it than everyone else. whoever gets honor is gonna top damage by a margin regardless of how strong you are, as long as they are good enough to get close to perfection. there's always a chance someone else will out dps them if they dont, and if that happens they would have shit luck anyway cos wouldn't have the 1000 from perfection

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
If you are a mage and honoring the monster only bonus u get is luck

Sorry I was not clear or in depth anough. I assumed that people knew you needed 50 bushido. I use 50 bush with 120 wrestling with my luck suit 1500 +1000 from perfection. But then again if there is a dexxer I wouldn't honor.
Then you also get a bonus to your wrestling dmg. Your post was just incorrect.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Then you also get a bonus to your wrestling dmg. Your post was just incorrect.
Lol true anough never felt like counting the damage done by wrestling. You see the main reason why is, well I felt ashame but I guess am not the only one anymore so the truth is I cannot count over 5...