UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hiryu skill

MMMartin

Squire
i was tame hiryu with base skill 119+- (cap best hiryu is 120...)... after tame and bonded i was try train it... skill is stoped 102.1 (after tame was decrease skill for 102.1)... even before was close best skill...
some update was like max skill was 120 possible train whatever hiryu...
whatever hiryu even with best skill now... cant be train with better wrest skill...

Bama

Bug Huntress
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/412492/

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/412492/page-2#post-3372390

Hiryu's on OSI never had more than 108 wrestling AFTER taming. They only existed here in the first place because the code to change the cap when tamed was bugged and didn't account for the case where skill was > 100 pretame and < 100 post tame. And that's where we got the paralyze for higher wrestling trick. Then someone "fixed" it by uncapping tamed ru's, fixed the insanity where 114 wrestling was a better find than 120 but didn't fix the core issue of not being as OSI. That's now been fixed and since the over skilled ru's were never as OSI they've been fixed like bake's were when they were fixed.

MMMartin

Squire
uf so max wrest hiryu can be at all 103... if find 120 hiryu wrest... so bad, make hiryu useless... :(

(120 skill wrest make after taming 103... proabply)

MMMartin

Squire
whatever... i think it is unbalance ... cushidne heal... hiryu normaly can have back skill if tame like 120 skill hiryu so lose kill at 102 and can train at same skill what was at start (like 119+-)... problem is it stoped after droped skill... and nothing can retrain back...

if just compare stats
http://www.uoguide.com/Cu_Sidhe
max wrest 100...
http://www.uoguide.com/Hiryu
and here 120... hiria have be advatage wrestling again cu... this can be better... and balace this pets...

other server where i was play was this way...

Wait are you talking about Stat Loss for your pet? If not then I think your saying the pet died, lost 0.1 (each time it dies) on skill(s).

If so then it should level back up, if it is Stat Loss, then no as far as I know that is permanent. NOW then having said that a number of tameables come in overloaded skill wise. This means they exceed the skill cap. If that is the case then ... nothing short of staff is going to get that pet to gain again. I have been a proponent of when you spawn a tamable mob, you should take the time and effort to set all the skills to 0. Nothing quite like finding a Hiryu with 120 Camping, Cooking, Begging, Archery, Blacksmithing, Tinkering, Carpentry etc. That or set the max skill cap to like 999999.

MMMartin

Squire
hmm i was kill XXXXXXX ninja leasers oni and others shits... for spwan hiryu... kill them maybe 10000x for get most close 120 skill + some decent resist and HP :)

i say like i was write it...

it have be like gread dragon... take 130 wrest GD... skills drop at 105... and train it at 122+- skill... this have be same aply for hiryu :)

if spwan hiryu have 120 skill so have be after tamer it, possible train at 120 skill... if spwan with 90 skill for cap after tame have be 100 skill

whatever... if are you think it is OK... hiryu is corect... it will like it is... noone will use it... if compare cushidne... hiryu have even low HP... like cu... (i think hiryu can be advatage with skills)...

Unless the RunUO people have changed it the forumla for 100+ skills being trained back is 90% of the original Skill. Max skill I have ever seen on a Hiryu is 120. That 108 fully trained Hyru was more than a handful for almost anything I had it fight.

There is no, as far as I know, special formula that singles out the Hyru's.

MMMartin

Squire
well, dont know... maybe at stygma abys patch... was fixed... whatever i m sure skills have be better like 102... (it was 119 hiryu...)

i only hope EOS take this idea and maybe will agrea with me... and make some change

my hiryu has 107 wrestle, Idk what your talking about.
I am going to hazard a swag here, the OP wants his Hiryu to retrain up to its Pre-Tame Values. In short, for him and his Hiryu, he wants the 10% skill loss to NOT apply to him and his Hiryu.

Like I said earlier, I was very pleased with my 108 (120 pretame) Hiryu, it was a killer.